General Admissions & OTCAS WUSTL Acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OTLady529

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I applied to WUSTL and I know they have given out quite a few acceptances already. I have not heard back, but I called and she said that I will hear back no later than April 1. I am just curious if any of you have or have not heard back yet, your stats, whether you plan to go there, etc. I'm getting anxious :scared:

Here are my stats if anyone is wondering.

School: Purdue University
Degree: Public Health
Undergraduate GPA: 3.50
Prereq GPA: 3.60
GRE: 155 verbal, 150 quantitative, 5.0 analytical
Extracurriculars: leadership position in a physical/aquatic activity program for kids with disabilities, Bible study leader in my sorority, volunteer at an adaptive water skiing camp, Adopt-a-Grandparent club member, summer intern at a PT/OT outpatient clinic, intern at my school's student wellness office for 1 semester
Shadowing experience: about 60 hours in outpatient, peds

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I applied to WUSTL and I know they have given out quite a few acceptances already. I have not heard back, but I called and she said that I will hear back no later than April 1. I am just curious if any of you have or have not heard back yet, your stats, whether you plan to go there, etc. I'm getting anxious :scared:

Here are my stats if anyone is wondering.

School: Purdue University
Degree: Public Health
Undergraduate GPA: 3.50
Prereq GPA: 3.60
GRE: 155 verbal, 150 quantitative, 5.0 analytical
Extracurriculars: leadership position in a physical/aquatic activity program for kids with disabilities, Bible study leader in my sorority, volunteer at an adaptive water skiing camp, Adopt-a-Grandparent club member, summer intern at a PT/OT outpatient clinic, intern at my school's student wellness office for 1 semester
Shadowing experience: about 60 hours in outpatient, peds

I applied pretty early (sometime in September) and heard back mid-November that I was accepted! I am still waiting to hear back from a few schools, but right now I would say that WashU is probably my top choice. I had the chance to visit a few weeks ago and was really impressed with the program, faculty, and current students. Here are my stats:

School: Gonzaga University
Major: Human Physiology
Minor: Psychology
Undergraduate GPA: 3.65
Prereq GPA: not sure...probably around a 3.8
GRE: 153 verbal, 159 quantitative, 4.0 analytical
Shadowing: 90 hours in several areas

OTLady529 I hope you hear back soon! Did you apply to any other schools?

I applied pretty early (sometime in September) and heard back mid-November that I was accepted! I am still waiting to hear back from a few schools, but right now I would say that WashU is probably my top choice. I had the chance to visit a few weeks ago and was really impressed with the program, faculty, and current students. Here are my stats:

School: Gonzaga University
Major: Human Physiology
Minor: Psychology
Undergraduate GPA: 3.65
Prereq GPA: not sure...probably around a 3.8
GRE: 153 verbal, 159 quantitative, 4.0 analytical
Shadowing: 90 hours in several areas

OTLady529 I hope you hear back soon! Did you apply to any other schools?

Congrats, and thanks! I also applied to VCU, UIndy, Spalding, St. Louis U, Shenandoah, Breanu, Belmont, Milligan, and University of Tennessee (I know, its a lot haha). I've been rejected from Spalding and St. Louis, waitlisted at UIndy and Shenandoah, and accepted at VCU and Brenau. I recently interviewed at Milligan and will go to an interview at Belmont on the 28th!

I know VCU is a great program, but I am still at Purdue as a second semester senior... it would be kinda nuts to head off to Richmond, Virginia and have about a week to get settled in before the program starts. :wacky:

Members don't see this ad :)
I called WUSTL today and they said that all letters are expected to be sent out by the end of April...

Yikes. I have a commitment deadline at another school on March 31st... hmmm

That's ridiculously late! Some programs start in May/June.