WUCPM not on veCollect Institutions list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mees

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else is not able to see Western U's College of Podiatric Medicine on the veCollect institutions list. I was only able to find these three programs:

Western Uni of Health Sci Coll Dental Medicine
Western Univ Health Sci Coll Veterinary Med
Western Univ of the Health Sci Coll of Optometry

I called the admissions office and everyone I spoke with was extremely nice. I was told that they have a Virtual Evals (veCollect) account for their podiatry program but not for their optometry program. So I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue, I am about to contact Virtual Evals by email to see if my problem could be resolved. This issue may affect some people so I thought I would post.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else is not able to see Western U's College of Podiatric Medicine on the veCollect institutions list. I was only able to find these three programs:

Western Uni of Health Sci Coll Dental Medicine
Western Univ Health Sci Coll Veterinary Med
Western Univ of the Health Sci Coll of Optometry

I called the admissions office and everyone I spoke with was extremely nice. I was told that they have a Virtual Evals (veCollect) account for their podiatry program but not for their optometry program. So I was just wondering if anyone else is having this issue, I am about to contact Virtual Evals by email to see if my problem could be resolved. This issue may affect some people so I thought I would post.

Virtual Evals replied to my email and said they had forgotten to add it! So I checked and it's now up! :thumbup: