WUCO Application Statuses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DeterminedOpto

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!

Has anyone heard back from WUCO yet? I submitted my apps a couple weeks ago, but haven't heard anything. Post in here if you do! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

They told me they received my apps that's it

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi everyone!!

Has anyone heard back from WUCO yet? I submitted my apps a couple weeks ago, but haven't heard anything. Post in here if you do! :thumbup:

I called WUCO a bunch of times when I was applying, not to say that helped me get in, but I don't think it hurts, they're very nice :)

I called WUCO a bunch of times when I was applying, not to say that helped me get in, but I don't think it hurts, they're very nice :)
Thanks! I really hope I hear back from WUCO. Can you talk a little more about your application process with them?

Thanks! I really hope I hear back from WUCO. Can you talk a little more about your application process with them?

what specifically do you want to know? I was retaking a class so in the interview invite they told me that they would not make a decision until I finished the class...aced the class and I was accepted :) If you get an interview, practice answering behavioral questions. I would just show them that WUCO is really where you want to go!

good luck!

what specifically do you want to know? I was retaking a class so in the interview invite they told me that they would not make a decision until I finished the class...aced the class and I was accepted :) If you get an interview, practice answering behavioral questions. I would just show them that WUCO is really where you want to go!

good luck!

Hey Optomchick! How late in the process did you apply to WUCO? I need to retake my OAT and can't until December so I don't know if I should go ahead and apply now or wait until my new scores are in. What do you think? You were wait listed right? I've seen your posts on other threads but don't remember exactly. Any advice would be appreciated!

Hey Optomchick! How late in the process did you apply to WUCO? I need to retake my OAT and can't until December so I don't know if I should go ahead and apply now or wait until my new scores are in. What do you think? You were wait listed right? I've seen your posts on other threads but don't remember exactly. Any advice would be appreciated!

no i was not waitlisted, i was accepted into WUCO's class. I applied in September. I think December might be too late unless you have really good scores.

no i was not waitlisted, i was accepted into WUCO's class. I applied in September. I think December might be too late unless you have really good scores.

Oh. Oops sorry about that. Do you think I should go ahead and submit my application then? I got 300 and up on everything but my physics score. I know it looks bad so I wanted to retake it. I really want to go to Western. Especially since its only 30 minutes away from me.

Oh. Oops sorry about that. Do you think I should go ahead and submit my application then? I got 300 and up on everything but my physics score. I know it looks bad so I wanted to retake it. I really want to go to Western. Especially since its only 30 minutes away from me.

Yeah I think most schools want above 300 in all sections. I'd try to retake the OAT as soon as possible and put on your application that you are retaking it. You can submit now, but be aware that they will probably put you on "hold" till you retake it.

Submit your applications as soon as possible. Seats can fill up fast and they get pickier about GPA/OAT. Even with a 4.0, if their class is filled, you won't have a chance. I was under 300 on physics as well when I applied in September and I got in. Just make sure your other things are solid. If you don't hear back for a interview after few weeks, then consider retaking.

thanks for the advice Sya. Congratulations on getting in!

December definitely isn't too late. I applied in January last year and Interviewed in late February and was accepted. My gpa wasn't too hot at all, 2.92 to be exact. My OAT probably helped with 310 being the lowest. If you get an interview at WUCO then you probably passed their academic evaluation and then they want to see how you are under pressure. I say apply and see what happens. You don't hear anything back by december then retake the OAT if you feel it will help

I don't know if they have started yet, but I have an interview there Oct. 5. Just scheduled it last week.

They started the interviews, I just had mine on Friday (September 28, 2012).