WTF is up with scrambling into Rads???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
in your world TOOLs seem to get your coveted Rad spots. thanks but no thanks, im more of a ER kind of guy.

but good luck to ya, Captain

Hitler almost succeeded in world domination. You saying I should want to be like him? Again, tool.

Members don't see this ad.

LOL... still, you're a tool.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did okay on Step 1 (238), maybe not by your standards. At any rate, yeah I'm concerned about matching but I hope anyone who isn't too cocky would be a little anxious about the whole thing, again guess I'm not the stellar person you are. I'm not really worried about those jokers taking spots from me either, as the schools to which I plan to apply have not had open spots after the match in the last few years. I started this thread to vent about what I think is a ridiculous phenomenon. Whenever someone posts about average salaries or lifestyle considerations, the OP is torn apart as someone who's going into the field for the "wrong reasons." But apparently, in the context of this thread that I started, that does not seem to be the case... because essentially that is what I am talking about; individuals going into a field for reasons that on any other thread would be frowned upon, while people with perhaps a genuine interest do not match, and perhaps their credentials aren't bad.

Maybe because I was "venting" and thus did not avoid expressive language, most people on this stupid thing can't resist the urge to tear the OP apart. Regardless, I think I make a legitimate point whether or not you want to hem and haw about the manner in which I make it.

Oh well, I'm sure a moderator will close it soon anyway.

this tool convention must come to it's end - please delete

can't belive I wasted 10 min on my day off icu on this toolfest

tosser is a much better term, replace and use as needed.

this tool convention must come to it's end - please delete

can't belive I wasted 10 min on my day off icu on this toolfest

tosser is a much better term, replace and use as needed.
:rolleyes:
Funny, the thread would have convienently died in obscurity had you not decided to revive it with your comment. If you don't like a thread, stop reading it. And if you don't want to keep it going, then why respond to it? -- Especially after nearly to 2 weeks without replies?!? As long as people can refrain from further ad hominem attacks and violations of the T.O.S. I don't see why the thread should be closed. Euthanasia is 'overkill' when a simple DNR will do.

Here's a slice of insight:

Maybe those people got in because they are easy to work with and good guys. Maybe program directors are sick of dealing with obsessive compulsive students who can list off all the branches of the peroneal nerve but can't tell you the score from the Bulls-Pistons game last night.

You guys seriously need to go enjoy your life a little.
Program directors look at the person first and their profile second.

Capiche?

:rolleyes:
Funny, the thread would have convienently died in obscurity had you not decided to revive it with your comment. If you don't like a thread, stop reading it. And if you don't want to keep it going, then why respond to it? -- Especially after nearly to 2 weeks without replies?!? As long as people can refrain from further ad hominem attacks and violations of the T.O.S. I don't see why the thread should be closed. Euthanasia is 'overkill' when a simple DNR will do.

my goodness, just having a little fun... looks like you need a little more melange. :p

Hans, VoV, man. P53, californiaboy, and chosen1 must be really rubbing off on you. Care to revive any old rankings threads too?