Wrote NAPLEX today (09 Oct)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ShirlyPHARM

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Glad it is over!
It was longer than I anticipated. Lots of calculation questions. Lots of trivia-like questions. I basically just did the TWINS review materials over the past 3 weeks. Most of what was on the exam appeared in their review package. I did not attend the tutorials as they are held in Miami. I think I passed & I don't care for my scores. Flying to Hawaii tomorrow:D.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi,
Can Someone Please Tell Me How I Can Get The Twins Review Material?
Thanks,
Cleveland

Hi guys

I am really happy that there is some one who has started to give review sessions as after flynn , everyone was wondering what next and whome to approach. Pls let me know how to get in touch with them - i am in desperate need of guidence

Thank YOu

Hi
Please, can some one tell me more about the Twins Review Material and how to purchase it?
Thanks,

Hello everyone! I'm very new to this forum. I'm really glad that i found this site. it is relieving to know that that I'm not alone in this licensure journey. I'm planning to take the NAPLEX anytime in NOV. - DEC. . I am a foreign graduate for about 14 years now. I am having a hard time studying. Can anybody tell me about TWINS Review? Please help i am starting to panic and don't know where to start.:(

hi! i am new to this forum. I just want to ask if you were able to knw where and how to get TWIN's review? I really need help. Thank you!

Just got out of accident that held me for months and planning to take the naplex soon.
please can anyone help me with any suggestions on how to review all this stuff. i graduated in April but luck didn't help, i registered for naplex on november 3rd so i can take it before my 2rd surgery.

i know it is hard to read while you are on pain meds but i have no choice

Julian