written part 1 result

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lily80

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I got my result today scoring 85%. This is my second time I am writting the exam and the funny part is that I had scored 87% in my first attempt.Now I really don't know what to do and ofcourse I am quite upset since like everyone did put in all my effort and hard work.I guess I 'll have to write again but I wanted to know if there is any university I can apply with my 85% as I can't use the first score?
Congrats to all those who scored good and all the best with admission:thumbup: .

Members don't see this ad.

Lily80 said:
Hi
I got my result today scoring 85%. This is my second time I am writting the exam and the funny part is that I had scored 87% in my first attempt.Now I really don't know what to do and ofcourse I am quite upset since like everyone did put in all my effort and hard work.I guess I 'll have to write again but I wanted to know if there is any university I can apply with my 85% as I can't use the first score?
Congrats to all those who scored good and all the best with admission:thumbup: .
hi lily
do not be upset, insteaed start all over again. i can understand it is very difficult to do it again but there is no choice, sometime hardluck want us to do things again & again ,but do not let these feelings to overcome u & think as if u will be giving it first time. there is enough time left to give it again for 2006 session.so remeber god each day & start it again with full vigour thinking that god want 1 more try from u.just think peacefully what r ur weakpoint in each subject & do them thoroughly from text bokks, read kaplan well.do not jump to give exam but take ur time to prepare well. i know someone gave exam in jan & applied in feb & get in boston.
so build ur strength from inside & start again , (If i were u i wud do in this way)
best of luck
sushila

hi lily

don't worry. i'm in the same boat too. it went down from 84 to 83. But 85 is not bad. My friend joined in NYork this yr and she told me that there are so many classmates of her who have scored 85. So you have a lot of time too. May be you can apply and write them a letter that you are going to improve the score and will mail you as soon as you get the score. I am going to retake the exam too. Thanks to all the wonderful ppl in this network.. they just boost up your confidence. Best wishes

trydent

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks Sushila and Trydent for the encouragement.
I know it could be hard but I am ready and geared up to give it a third try.
Sushila ,all the best with your admission and yes I still have faith in God.
Trydent , all the best with your studying.Have you decided on when to give the exam?
To all those who are in similar situation,just don't give up hope I am sure we'll thru
:)

Hi,
I am in a bind. I got my Part I scores today. I got mid 80's on all subjects except 74 in one (which is a FAIL!!).

It says on my report: Partial Failure: Eligible for Partial Testing"

Can I take just that one section in computer format at anytime I want?

Please someone who knows answer. I would rather just retake this section instead of the whole thing again, at least for this year.

SP

Lily80 said:
Thanks Sushila and Trydent for the encouragement.
I know it could be hard but I am ready and geared up to give it a third try.
Sushila ,all the best with your admission and yes I still have faith in God.
Trydent , all the best with your studying.Have you decided on when to give the exam?
To all those who are in similar situation,just don't give up hope I am sure we'll thru
:)
hi lilly i got 87% this is my first attempt.do you think i can apply for any cooleges.i am an oral surgeon and currently practising.i got asbout 6 years experience.pls advice me.best of luck in your future preparation.even i need it.