Writing ThankYou Cards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stybbs

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, Just wondering.... if I was interviewed by a panel of 8 pharmacists/residents, do I have to send thank you cards to each of them? Or is it ok to just send one to the residency director?

Members don't see this ad.

yes. all 8.

Members don't see this ad :)
Very simple rule of thumb: if you got their business cards/contact information, then yes, you have to send them a thank you note, each and every one of them.

Does it matter if it's a hand-written note or just a simple thank you email?

Does it matter if it's a hand-written note or just a simple thank you email?
Handwritten is much more appreciated. E-mail doesn't warm your heart like finding a little envelope in your mailbox does. And we all know how much less effort it is... though thank yous are not going to make or break you, it's a "fudge factor" in case the program is not sure which candidate(s) they liked more. :)

Handwritten is much more appreciated. E-mail doesn't warm your heart like finding a little envelope in your mailbox does. And we all know how much less effort it is... though thank yous are not going to make or break you, it's a "fudge factor" in case the program is not sure which candidate(s) they liked more. :)

Thanks very much for your reply! I think I should go buy a jumbo pack of thank you cards ;)