Writing Supplement for Interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HYPE585

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I recently got 2 interview invitations! One in my home town St. John Fisher College, Wegmans School of Pharmacy and one at the Albany College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences in Vermont.

My interview at Albany is coming up and I noticed that there is a writing supplement required by all candidates. I know a friend who recently got accepted to PA school and he was also required to do a writing supplement. He said the writing topics were based on ethics. I also have another friend who got an interview at the pharmacy school at the University at Buffalo. Again, she said ethics was the topic.

I was wondering if anyone could share the topics they had to write on if they had to do a writing supplement as well for their interviews.

Also, any tips for the whole interview process would be greatly appreciated as well!

-Mike

Members don't see this ad.

Definitely do not stress about the essays at the interview. They are always easy and designed only to make sure you can write and put your thoughts into words. They are not designed to test your knowledge.

^ That. Just don't write "lol" on the essay and you should be fine.