write here.Which school from India ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ketu229

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
guys write down your school infromation here so it will be easy to find you r friends in USA

I am from Pune university.

Nasik Dental college.
In schools from June 1997 till jan 2003

Members don't see this ad.

I am from Govt dental college Patiala. I graduated in 2002.

Hi
I am from Government dental college, Ahmedabad and I graduated in June 2002.
Giffy

Members don't see this ad :)
hi,
i am from AME's dental college.raichur,karnataka,india.i graduated in jan 2002.

ketu229 good idea.:clap: :clap:

thats great

we are so many indians here........

Originally posted by ketu229
thats great

we are so many indians here........

Surprsing that u dont have idea that many of then who r ttying to get in the program are from India:smuggrin: :smuggrin: :smuggrin:

U know in some colleges they call IDP as Indian dental Program :clap: :clap: :clap:

All the best

hi guys....
i am from
MANIPAL COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCES(former CODS)
MANGALORE

SGRD Institute of dental sciences and research ,Amritsar ,Punjab India

hi,
am from ods mangalore too:)

HI everyone,
i am Manipal college of dental surgery, mangalore ( previously known as college of dental surgery, KMC, mangalore).

All the best to you all

Hi,
I studied from D.I.R.D.S. , Faridkot,Punjab but basically i m from LUDHIANA(Punjab).I graduated in 2002.

i'm from A B Shetty Memorial Institute of dental Sciences, Mangalore

hi boggu....
well which batch..????
i am 99 batch and will finish my internship dec this year......anyways....we have a new name for our coll.....
MANPAL COLLEGE OF DENTAL SCIENCES..........MANGALORE....
lemmme know
all the best....

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys;
i am from dr d.y patil dental colege, navi mumbai

i am from pune.....bvp.....1993-1998 batch.

hi everyone,

i am from Govt Dental College .......... Mumbai

thanks,

vsura

from madras dental college...hmm so true about the number of indians trying to get into the dental programs here

hi all,
i am from Govt. Dental College, Ahmedabad.
i graduated in 2001.
hey Giffy may be we know each other.
smi

hi,
i'm from kvgdc sullia,karnataka.
in college from 1997-2002.
smile always,
pearlindia.

Hi
I'm from GDC Mumbai too. Graduated in 2002.Good_dentist are you from sishir and amit wankas batch?
Mrinalini

Hi Mrinalini,
I am junior to Amit Wankas batch. I was 1 year junior...if you can remember Jayashree Ranjarajan or Niyati Handu or Archana Acharya ....I am from their batch! I graduated in 1998!!!...long time, isn't it?
Bye

hi felt like saying hi to my ENIGMATIC SENIOR........ see ya.................

Originally posted by good_dentist
Hi Mrinalini,
I am junior to Amit Wankas batch. I was 1 year junior...if you can remember Jayashree Ranjarajan or Niyati Handu or Archana Acharya ....I am from their batch! I graduated in 1998!!!...long time, isn't it?
Bye

Hi good_dentist,
Yes i do remember them, Iwas ragged by them:D .Yup its been a long time, GDC doesnt seem to age better with time though..lol
I hrd through the grapevine, that Niyati's in UK. I guess Vinamra Bhasin, was your classmate right, He graduated from Upenn.
Congratulations with your acceptance.
Take care
Mrinalini

Originally posted by mrinalini
Hi good_dentist,
Yes i do remember them, Iwas ragged by them:D .Yup its been a long time, GDC doesnt seem to age better with time though..lol
I hrd through the grapevine, that Niyati's in UK. I guess Vinamra Bhasin, was your classmate right, He graduated from Upenn.
Congratulations with your acceptance.
Take care
Mrinalini

hi mrinalini, good_dentist,

i am from Gdc bombay too. i am from the 1994 batch. i graduated in 200. great to meet you'll. mrinalini, it is a terrific job that you have doing on the IDP compiled stats. it has been very helpful. how is your part 1 prep coming along? good_dentist, where are you located?

sanju

Hi Sanju,
I pm'ed you sometime ago did you get it..I did'nt get a reply so i thought i'd said something worng and ticked you off..lol:)
Thanx..I hope the list helps everyone, and as you can see in the new list there are a few people with low gpas who have got in, so dont lose hope.
So now we've got 4 gdc Mumbai alumni on board. Cool!:D

Take care
Mrinalini

hi i am from SRM dental college chennai. any body from this college.

Originally posted by mrinalini
Hi Sanju,
I pm'ed you sometime ago did you get it..I did'nt get a reply so i thought i'd said something worng and ticked you off..lol:)
Thanx..I hope the list helps everyone, and as you can see in the new list there are a few people with low gpas who have got in, so dont lose hope.
So now we've got 4 gdc Mumbai alumni on board. Cool!:D

Take care
Mrinalini

hi mrinalini,
i did get your message. i am extremely sorry that i did not reply immediately and no you did not tick me off. so what have u been up to? how is studying for part 1 coming along?

sanju

hi all

i m from pune university from loni
graduated in 99 n complete internship in feb.01.

hi smi n giffy.. may be i know u guys bcoz i did my internship in ahemdabad from feb.00 to feb.01

Hi Folks,
I am from Manipal college of dental sciences(CODS) mangalore..:D
Take care

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii:cool: :laugh: :p

Hi I'm from Yenepoya Dental College,Mangalore Graduated in 98.:D

Hi,
Am from JSS Dental College,Mysore,India.

Originally posted by Sanju
hi mrinalini,
i did get your message. i am extremely sorry that i did not reply immediately and no you did not tick me off. so what have u been up to? how is studying for part 1 coming along?

sanju
Hi Sanju,
I'm preparing for some exams I have to give here in London, most of the subjects overlap, so I think it will help me with my NDB part 1 prep. I'm rooting for you I'm sure you'll get an acceptance soon.

Take care

Mrinalini

thanks mrinlini. i need that.

sanju

i am from bvp pune...1993-98 batch...rt now in chicago anf thru with my ndbe part one and two...waiting for the admn in idp......looks like there r too many indians here .....and thiswonderful site helps us to get to know each other.

I'M FROM DIRDS FDK. I'M PREPARING FOR PART1 NDB

Well Karu you certanly can't lie about your age now :p . Welcome.

hi dental doc can u tell in which year you graduated?

Hi all
I am from K.L.E belgaum. karnataka, India:)

Hi! I am from NHDC,Mumbai.

Originally posted by GKG
SGRD Institute of dental sciences and research ,Amritsar ,Punjab India

hi i am also 4m sdrd .dear whos it .nice to have somebody from the college.old flames.

HI!! Deepawadhawan i am from class of 2001 ( batch 96) r u from jyoti batish's batch????

I am from Meenakshi Ammal Dental college, Chennai. Tamilnadu.

Originally posted by GKG
HI!! Deepawadhawan i am from class of 2001 ( batch 96) r u from jyoti batish's batch????

hi
gkg ,i am 4m jyoti's batch.she's a good friend of mine.who r u please clarify .its nice to see some sgrdian at this forum