WREB-self Developing x-ray film

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

boostz

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am taking the WREB at USC and I remember reading a post someone wrote about radiographic films that have self-developing capabilitites and where to purchase them from. I can't seem to find that post, can someone help.

Members don't see this ad.

I am taking the WREB at USC and I remember reading a post someone wrote about radiographic films that have self-developing capabilitites and where to purchase them from. I can't seem to find that post, can someone help.

i bought them when i took mine in apr. they are reeeeaaalllly awesome to work with. it saved me a ton of time.

you can call patterson and by it from them. i called teh local indianapolis one 317-733-4900. item # on my onvoice says 07 229 4007

you can buy a box of 25 and split with someone.

i am retaking my endo at usc on june 5-8.

when is yours?

i bought them when i took mine in apr. they are reeeeaaalllly awesome to work with. it saved me a ton of time.

you can call patterson and by it from them. i called teh local indianapolis one 317-733-4900. item # on my onvoice says 07 229 4007

you can buy a box of 25 and split with someone.

i am retaking my endo at usc on june 5-8.

when is yours?

perfect, how is the diagnostic quality of these films? Never heard of it. Good luck to you buddy in June! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

perfect, how is the diagnostic quality of these films? Never heard of it. Good luck to you buddy in June! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

they are as good as any other film i had taken at school.
they are expensive (box of 50 cost about $92) but for the exam purposes they were totally worth it.

they are as good as any other film i had taken at school.
they are expensive (box of 50 cost about $92) but for the exam purposes they were totally worth it.

Hi guys,

For those of you that are taking the endo exam, I have a BRAND NEW box of these X-Rays and I would be happy to sell it to you for $80. It is BRAND NEW. Let me know if you would like to buy it ( if you are in LA area you can come and pick it up !!! ). Email me at: [email protected]