WREB prep courses/patient finding

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smiledoctor80

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Am taking Wrebs in a few weeks and need some advice regarding the prep courses and patient finding services.

So far I've heard of the Lau Lau patient finding service, the western dental consultants course and the Duggan course.

Has anyone taken these, I've heard lots of bad things about all of them.

Also if you are the LA/OC area any recommendations about finding patients, I only have a few weeks to go, have come from abroad so don't have patients.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi smiledoctor80

I am an out of state student and I did my training with western dental consultants. I had a great experience with them. The faculty was very patient and gave us very good training tips for the exam. Pt services was very good as well. The good news is after their course I passed the exam.I would definately recommend them to who so ever wants to train for the the WREB exam. You can PM me if you want more details.

crazydentist 007

Hi smiledoctor80

I am an out of state student and I did my training with western dental consultants. I had a great experience with them. The faculty was very patient and gave us very good training tips for the exam. Pt services was very good as well. The good news is after their course I passed the exam.I would definately recommend them to who so ever wants to train for the the WREB exam. You can PM me if you want more details.

crazydentist 007
Hi there.

I am taking the WREB in August at USC and using Western Dental Consultants as well.

2 Questions:
Do they offer any Class III composite patients?
And if I do a Class II composite, can I use a Toffelmire or is the Bitine Ring a must?

Thanks a lot.

--Dale