wreb notes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sonia vashist

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi i have wreb notes,i want to give them away..if anyone interested email me at [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

i have the complete set of wreb notes..dr duggans,ucla,previous ques,dental decks for perio and pros, and i am giving them away for free,a lot of people have been emailing me for the notes...asking for the price etc.... just wanted to make it clear that i don't want money just giving it away so it can be of help... i have only one copy since they are not on a file, so i cannot give to multiple people. and i have kept the notes for a guy who will pick them up by oct,since he was first to contact me,i have kept them for him. if u want to share the notes with him,then contact him, [email protected]
thanks
sonia

There is a new member having difficulty posting.

When you wish to post, please press the button that looks like this:
reply.gif
which you will find on the lower left side under the last post. When you are finished typing your message, press the button that says "Submit Reply".

Do NOT press
report.gif
unless you wish to report an inappropriate post. If you push that button, your post will not show up on this forum.

If you have any questions, you can send me a PM, but you will have to change your settings to allow replies to PM's if you want an answer.

Thank you.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in need of study guides and knowhows for the PATP part of the WREB. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.
PATP

I would like to get a copy of the notes. That is very nice of you Sonia.