WREB/CRDTS For Minnesota

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ppranatee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody taking WREB exam in USC on 16th dec 2004.

Members don't see this ad.

Check with local dental schools.

Hi,
Any body giving WREB exam in May/June 2004.I am taking in june 2004 in Washington.
Can some body tell me what all the instruments will be needed for this Exam.
Any agency who suuplies patients for this exam.
Thanx

Members don't see this ad :)
hi ppranatee,

i am also planning to take crdts/wreb....i think we shd get in touch....u can call me on 847-428-7559 /847-489-9963.....need to know abt any course for crdts/wreb and how to get patients.

Hi ppranatee
Did you get approved for Minessota licence? Can you tell me more about that?
I am thinking about submitting documents to them also. If you could share your experience, I would really appreciate. My e-mail is [email protected]

Hi,
i applied for minnesota 4 months ago. i sent them whatever the requirements they asked .Fortunately i got their permission to give Wreb exam.After taking wreb i can license to work only in minnesota.
bye

hie all,
i want to know abt licensure procedure in minnesota..i stay in minneapolis too..i called up dental board they said they need work experience and proof like pay stubs..i have 16 months workexperience only..they said iam not eligible to apply..is there any other option..plz let me know ..waiting for ur reply..
thanku..