Wow..New PT School In Texas!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MyFutureBH

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone maybe I am late but I was just researching PT schools and I came across St. Augustine which have locations in San Diego, Ca & St. Augustine, Fl . I read on their website that they are in the process of creating a new St. Augustine facility in Austin, Texas!!

Feel free to post any information that you might have about this new program!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone maybe I am late but I was just researching PT schools and I came across St. Augustine which have locations in San Diego, Ca & St. Augustine, Fl . I read on their website that they are in the process of creating a new St. Augustine facility in Austin, Texas!!

Feel free to post any information that you might have about this new program!!!

This made my day! My week actually! I'm so happy to hear this! I've always wanted to go to Austin and now I may actually have a shot at going to school there! My new first choice :D

I'm so excited too!!! It's my first choice also.

If you live close it looks like there's going to be an information session Feb. 15th in Austin. http://www.usa.edu/events.aspx#e69

This is definitely my first choice!! I have been researching like crazy lately and I came across St. Augustine and couldn't believe it!

I want to go to the information session but I'll be in class on that day unfortunately.

Is everyone on this thread from Texas???

I'll post any information they share if I go :)