WOW. It's been almost a year since I started DPT school!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

markelmarcel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Funny how time flies when you're having... fun?

Anyway, I haven't been on the boards forEVER and thought I'd pop my head in and say hello! I'm taking my last final today and then I have a week off and I'm going out on my first clinical rotation! I can't believe it! It's going by so fast!!

How has everyone been doing? What's your classes been like? (Obviously, I've been really busy!!)

Miss you all and hope everything is fabulous!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! We missed you on the boards. Must be exciting to be starting your first clinical rotation so soon! What's your first setting? Acute inpatient? And good luck with your finals!

I still have 6 weeks left of summer term! WURHGAHEAASFD! Things have been crazy busy. Just finished midterms Tuesday... Then 2 weeks off and start all over again. But good thing clinicals for me start November! So, it's not class class class class forever!

Hey! We missed you on the boards. Must be exciting to be starting your first clinical rotation so soon! What's your first setting? Acute inpatient? And good luck with your finals!

I still have 6 weeks left of summer term! WURHGAHEAASFD! Things have been crazy busy. Just finished midterms Tuesday... Then 2 weeks off and start all over again. But good thing clinicals for me start November! So, it's not class class class class forever!

Everyone's going out into outpatient first because we did all our musculoskeletal/orthopedic education our first year (then when we come back we hit neuro and peds and acute care really hard for the next rounds) so I'm actually going to a worker's comp clinic so it should be interesting... they already told me 50% back cases, so good thing I know all about that!

Enjoy your time off (we hardly get any of that with the 2.5 year program) and keep rocking!!! :) :)

Members don't see this ad :)