Would you rather marry a doctor or engineer?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Would you rather marry a doctor or engineer?

• Doctor

Votes: 46 51.1%
  • Engineer

Votes: 22 24.4%
  • No preference

Votes: 13 14.4%
  • Neither

Votes: 9 10.0%

• Total voters

Neurolemma

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Results should be interesting.

Members don't see this ad.

Why should this be interesting? You don't group anything in terms of variables (gender, whether or not the voters come from families with relatives who are in these fields, etc.)...... totally "unscientific".

I dunno about you, but I'm marrying a rajkumari from the planet Betazed.

This is interesting to me because, for about a year, and some time after my divorce, I wasn't having much luck meeting people. So I tried eharmony.com (interesting concept and did meet some interesting guys that way) but you know what? Fully 50% of the ones I was matched with were engineers. Also a few doctors, teachers, business owners, but overwhelmingly engineers. Interesting.
Something to do with the medical personality meshing well with the engineer's?
p.s. No woman would want to marry a Betazoid because she'd already know what he's thinking.
Lisa

sunny123 said:
Why should this be interesting? You don't group anything in terms of variables (gender, whether or not the voters come from families with relatives who are in these fields, etc.)...... totally "unscientific".

Members don't see this ad :)
sunny123 said:

I thought u had a thinng for the useless Betazoid. I want a starfleet officer too. Why isn't that an option?

primadonna22274 said:
This is interesting to me because, for about a year, and some time after my divorce, I wasn't having much luck meeting people. So I tried eharmony.com (interesting concept and did meet some interesting guys that way) but you know what? Fully 50% of the ones I was matched with were engineers. Also a few doctors, teachers, business owners, but overwhelmingly engineers. Interesting.
Something to do with the medical personality meshing well with the engineer's?
p.s. No woman would want to marry a Betazoid because she'd already know what he's thinking.
Lisa
Actually thats not true a betazoid would be the perfect wife. Since she knows what you are thinking she knows what she is getting into. And she knows how to make the relationship work. And how to end big fights before they start. I say this thread should be betazoid doctors/engineers/teachers.

Yeah, but what I said was....oh wait, I guess that makes sense. That's what I need, a man who knows what I'm thinking without having to tell him!

data said:
Actually thats not true a betazoid would be the perfect wife. Since she knows what you are thinking she knows what she is getting into. And she knows how to make the relationship work. And how to end big fights before they start. I say this thread should be betazoid doctors/engineers/teachers.

primadonna22274 said:
Yeah, but what I said was....oh wait, I guess that makes sense. That's what I need, a man who knows what I'm thinking without having to tell him!
Mr Data set a course for the planet betazoid. MAKE IT SO NUMBER ONE.
And get that fruity so called son of a doctor out of this bridge before the romulans make fun of us.

What about musicians? What girl wouldn't want to marry MJ?
blurb200.jpg

data said:
What about musicians? What girl wouldn't want to marry MJ?
blurb200.jpg
Sorry MJ :barf:

sunny123 said:

All the best...happy married life....

No Comments.

Okay, expected results. A doctor will prefer another doctor. This is a medical forum, so the results are in line with that. I just wanted to verify. Thanks to everyone who voted.

i want to marry god so my wife is smarter and stronger than ur wife hahahahah

Members don't see this ad :)
My wife will be able to read your wife's mind, and be able to produce a counter-attack... so BOOYAH!

sunny123 said:
My wife will be able to read your wife's mind, and be able to produce a counter-attack... so BOOYAH!
Wonder_Woman.jpg

My wife is so fast your betazoid would have no time to think of a counter attack

^ you got one ugly wife, make sure you keep her.

sunny123 said:
^ you got one ugly wife, make sure you keep her.
hostility.gif

This is you after 10min of marraige. :p

Why you shouldn't marry doctor women BEWARE!!!

Pms.jpg

You'll need this as soon as you step off of the alter... too bad she doens't take it easy on you.

faidkt50.jpg

sunny123 said:
You'll need this as soon as you step off of the alter... too bad she doens't take it easy on you.

faidkt50.jpg
ur wife would come to u with a so called virgin birth

data said:
ur wife would come to u with a so called virgin birth
Virgin Births huh? Awesome, now I have claim to the next Messiah.. Take that DHUN!!! My kid will lay the dhamak on your tabla!!

sunny123 said:
Virgin Births huh? Awesome, now I have claim to the next Messiah.. Take that DHUN!!! My kid will lay the dhamak on your tabla!!
Early to bed, early to rise, and your girlfriend goes out with other guys. :laugh:

data said:
Early to bed, early to rise, and your girlfriend goes out with other guys. :laugh:
And I go out with other girls, your point is? :p

sunny123 said:
And I go out with other girls, your point is? :p
OMG your a playa....SUNNY IS A PLAYA...damn right sonny boy.

Wonder Woman is ugly? High standards, man. I'd let her go wild with the lasso any day.

Z

data said:
OMG your a playa....SUNNY IS A PLAYA...damn right sonny boy.
Listen buddy, Sunny is friends with many people, and Sunny likes to keep it that way.

Zephyrus said:
Wonder Woman is ugly? High standards, man. I'd let her go wild with the lasso any day.

Z
Yeah and so is Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, NIcole Kidman, and whole bunch of other people that the world idolizes. Plus, Wonder Woman hardly ever uses the lasso, so you'd be waiting a very long time for any action.

sunny123 said:
Listen buddy, Sunny is friends with many people, and Sunny likes to keep it that way.
Listen man people like you give the meaning, reincarnation into "Let's keep trying until we get it right."

Neurolemma said:
Wonder Woman could use a tan. :smuggrin: Is there a Wonder Man by the way?
Now i get why you ask so many questions on marriage you're a girl. :laugh:

Neurolemma said:
Wonder Woman could use a tan. :smuggrin: Is there a Wonder Man by the way?

ahhhhh it's neurolemma!!! :eek: :eek:

<runs screaming away>

dude, i thought you only stalked the pre-allo threads and made dark comments there about people's mcat/sat scores and stupidity levels

Neurolemma said:
Are you trying to hit on Guju? Don't waste ur time. Unless this is what you're after:

http://www.africaelephants.com/

Yes, both color and size apply. I have met her, so speaking from experience. Stop watching "Bride & Prejudice"; there is no other woman on the planet who looks remotely like that.

what are you talking about???

first of all, i'm a girl...and straight

secondly, what does guju have to do with you? or bride & prejudice?

<very confused>

hi neurolemma,whatz the idea on hitting a gujju?
Neurolemma said:
Are you trying to hit on Guju? Don't waste ur time. Unless this is what you're after:

http://www.africaelephants.com/

Yes, both color and size apply. I have met her, so speaking from experience. Stop watching "Bride & Prejudice"; there is no other woman on the planet who looks remotely like that.

Would the girls like to marry a pro-bono doc?

sunny123 said:
Would the girls like to marry a pro-bono doc?
Why you thinking of being a bono?

sunny%20bono.JPG
:laugh:

sunny123 said:
may he rest in peace
BABE I GOTCHA BABE

sick song yo

i want a bhangar batliwala :)

BHANGRAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sunny123 said:
don't make fun of my last name ;)
Is she using my sitar joke? :mad:

I want to be a GHETTO SUPERSTAR

hahaha!lol :laugh: good one!lekin aap gujju nahi hai to....phir kya ho? :smuggrin:
Neurolemma said:
Nahi mai Gujju nahi hu .......lekin aap "Patel Brothers" me ja sakte ho ......aur agar aap Patel ko sar pe maro to ....aapko 25 % discount milega!!!

well i dont have any preference for profession of my spouse but i think it would have been interesting to be married to an architects perhaps thats becoz i always wanted to be an architect if i couldnt be a doctor.

You can't compare doctors to engineers - at least not in the US. In America, every jackass is an "engineer." We even have a Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer course that can be completed in 3 weeks - and trust me - even they claim to be engineers. We currently have 6-month JAVA engineers, Oracle engineers, etc., working 9-5 in cubicles making $22k a year. Doctors, on the other hand, make at least $150k a year. So please, stop comparing doctors to engineers.

ULTRON