Would you Pay for an AEGD?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Vm325xi

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello to everyone, I am considering to apply to the AEGD from the EIOH at Rochester, but I am not sure if that would be a smart move. I know maybe we all try to shoot everywhere with our applications, but honestly... do you think it is worthy? Meaning....FTDs doesn´t get any stipend and have to pay tuition fees and others... :S

I was already determined to get debt for an Advanced Standing Program to get license everywhere....but not sure just for an AEGD...

Thx for the input...

Members don't see this ad.

You will receive stipend for some programs.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
We can't do anything for that!

Reactions: 1 user
Few years back it was free,this program is difficult to get in.
Now they started online submission of reference letters which is another issue,For people like me who has all paper reference letters and not in contact with any person from dental school from where I graduated.

We can't do anything for that!
I know, that´s my dilema.... to invest my time and resources trying to get into an Advanced Standing Program with a great debt, or an AEGD with a not that big debt... the Pros...The Cons...a neverending thing uhh..?..
I think at the end we´ll just shoot everywhere... and take whatever it shows...

Few years back it was free,this program is difficult to get in.
Now they started online submission of reference letters which is another issue,For people like me who has all paper reference letters and not in contact with any person from dental school from where I graduated.

Yeah, that´s another issue, the transition between the old and new system...