Would you like fries with that?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Saladin MD

EM Resident
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Sorry, just practicing for my future career should this USMLE thing not go well next week.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Don't worry, real people are on SDN too, not just Pollux and the other medical student gods (nothing bad pollux, you've been nothing but nice to us all).
So just remember:

95% pass.
It'll be over in one week.
Then the celebration.
Then onward to march 4th!

However, to discern the real people from the gods of SDN we need our own subset of boards:

s.e.SDN (special ed) SDN!

pick me up an application.

haha ok :(

Don't worry, real people are on SDN too, not just Pollux and the other medical student gods (nothing bad pollux, you've been nothing but nice to us all).
So just remember:

95% pass.
It'll be over in one week.
Then the celebration.
Then onward to march 4th!

However, to discern the real people from the gods of SDN we need our own subset of boards:

s.e.SDN (special ed) SDN!

Thanks for your post. 95% is excellent. I'd be extremely happy with that. Going to take the NBME in a couple days, let's see what happens.

Saladin,

please do not worry, when I said 95% pass, that was pertaining to the percent of first time test takers that passed in 2006 (according to the front of first aid). If you're worried about the 2 digit pass score, it's 75, with a three digit score of 185.

Either way, we're going to slay this beast next week! Perhaps instead of carb loading we need to be acetylcholine loading?!

How are you holding up Saladin? For better or worse let us all know how it goes ok?
48 hours to go, and I want to be doing anything but studying (hence wasting time online). However, I am going through FA one last time and doing my best to be disciplined.

Good luck to Saladin and anyone else taking it this week!

How are you holding up Saladin? For better or worse let us all know how it goes ok?
48 hours to go, and I want to be doing anything but studying (hence wasting time online). However, I am going through FA one last time and doing my best to be disciplined.

Good luck to Saladin and anyone else taking it this week!

Hey! Thanks for replying. Sorry for not responding back sooner.

I'm doing ok. Good to hear you're also taking it in 48 works. Same here! This Thursday, God-Willing! (I don't know if that's 48 hours...too tired to do math.)

I know everyone says don't study on the last day, but I'm doing the exact opposite. I just read 150 pages of FA right now, and 150 more to go. Then the rest on Wednesday. I'm storing it all in my temp folders, which have always been more reliable than my long-term memory stores.

So you're not studying at all in these 48 hours, lol ? Wow. I envy you!

Let me know how it goes on Thursday! May we both get 99s, God-Willing! (Although I'll be pleased just to pass, and pretty happy with anything above 90!)