Would you date a nursing student?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorhouse

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
She's cute, sweet, smart and has sparked my interest. She's around 27 years old (I'm 34) and I'd like to get to know her and start talking to her, but I haven't yet. (She works in a different department, has been in my department once, and I see her in the cafeteria.) The good thing is that she is a student here and if it doesn't work out, she's only at this hospital for a short time. Does this sound like a good idea to approach her?

Members don't see this ad.

Come on, YA'LL. Answer me.

She's cute, sweet, smart and has sparked my interest. She's around 27 years old (I'm 34) and I'd like to get to know her and start talking to her, but I haven't yet. (She works in a different department, has been in my department once, and I see her in the cafeteria.) The good thing is that she is a student here and if it doesn't work out, she's only at this hospital for a short time. Does this sound like a good idea to approach her?

as a female med student, the only experience i have with this is:

1. when i was on surgery with this ***** classmate of mine, and on call all the nurses asked me what was up with this guy cause he had managed to ask out 3 of them in the course of 3 wks.
and
2. the nice dorky guy classmate who started dating a nursing student and now is proposing to her and they are going where-ever he matches love story.
so you dont have to be guy #2, but try not to be guy #1.

Don't do it.. stay away from the medical field. Everyone turns crazy in it (advise goes both ways to men and women).

Sometimes people need more than 10 minutes to respond! Be patient! :)

(Especially late on a Sunday night!)

you're turning to SDN for dating advie?! you haven't even spoken to this young lady - talk to her, see if there's any mutual interest, see if she's available, and go from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.