Would you consider this schedule tough or easy,

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bottlecap1990

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
or in the middle? lol

General Biology I + LAB
General Chemistry II +LAB
English Composition II
College Trigonometry

above is my schedule for the next semester. It will also be my first time taking two labs in the same semester.

any tips?

Members don't see this ad.

or in the middle? lol

General Biology I + LAB
English Composition II
College Trigonometry

above is my schedule for the next semester. It will also be my first time taking two labs in the same semester.

any tips?

It seems okay to me.

I took
English Comp II
General Chem II + Lab
Beneral Biology I + Lab
Calculus II
Health
in my second semester of freshmen year.

or in the middle? lol

General Biology I + LAB
English Composition II
College Trigonometry

any tips?

Should be easy enough.

Members don't see this ad :)
That looks pretty easy. I would squeeze a 3 hour lib arts class or 1 hour PE in.

If it's the first bio you're taking since highschool, there'll be a learning curve. You'll probably be frustrated until you figure out a study method that works for you. I think you could still fit in one more class. Basket weaving?

or in the middle? lol

General Biology I + LAB
English Composition II
College Trigonometry

any tips?

I may have a bias since I am a senior now, but it looks like an easy semester. You'll be dealing with more difficult classes in the near future. Good luck to you.

Easiest classes your taking for each individual subject your taking.
All those classes you should be able to get an A easily. Just keep the classes and don't add more if your not an above average student in academics. You might even have time to get a job or do community service lol.

I agree with most of above. Nothing strenuous. I'm taking

Organic I with Lab
Micro with Lab
Physics II with Lab
Anatomy and Physiology Lab only
Economics

If I survive, you just must!

What do you guys think about this schedule:

Biology 1 + Lab
Chem. 1 + Lab
Public Speaking
English 2
Precalculus

17 hours total

Last edited:
or in the middle? lol

General Biology I + LAB
English Composition II
College Trigonometry

any tips?

Seem pretty easy, you can do it

What do you guys think about this schedule:

Biology 1 + Lab
Chem. 1 + Lab
Public Speaking
English 2
Precalculus

17 hours total

A bit more challenging than bottlecap's schedule, but it's pretty easy if you do the study.

I took one semester where my class include:
Microecology+L+field study
Physiology+L
Anantomy+L
Biotechnology
Physics+L

It was a crazy semester and I nearly scratch my hair out but still survive. You can survive as well so dont worry.

or in the middle? lol

General Biology I + LAB
English Composition II
College Trigonometry

any tips?

It will be either easy or hard depending how much work you put into it. Don't let everyone's opinions make you shrug this course-load off. Develop good study habits now so you can hit the road running later on, because the classes won't get any easier.

I think this load is pretty tough - I had this same schedule. Maybe my school was different than others but I had to write up 5pg lab reports in chem and bio - each also had a term project (including trig), I had to do 30 OWL assign./wk in gen chem, and also manditory trig HW - w/ a formal math "lab" write up. These tasks combined with studying for the exams made for a busy term.

my hardest semester was ochem 1 and 2 in 12 weeks last summer. I lived o chem. Your schedule sounds like a breath of fresh air.

To do both in one term like that seems easy... material left out, it being your single focus, etc... I'm in Ochem one now and its easier to me then Gen chem. I think the OP has a harder schedule than yours was last summer.

my hardest...+pity+

Intro to Sociology
Anatomy + Physiology II w/ Lab
Microbiology w/ Lab
Medical Botany
Organic Chem II w/ Lab