Would really loooove some advice!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coxsackie

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Absolutely love peds. Don't want to do anything else with my life in 2014. Unfortunately, just found out i failed cs in the ice subcomponent today. I feel so utterly useless. The worst part is this was my second attempt. Both in philly. The first time i took it, i was really sick. But, it was too late to change date, and i was like screw it...i'm just gonna take it. Huge mistake!! I felt so weak, and obv looked like a patient myself lol. This second time, i honestly thought I passed for sure! Anyways, what are my chances now for peds? I took ck already, and passed it on my first attempt with a 223. Passed step 1 on the first attempt too with 215.

Someone please give me some insight. I need some motivation to move forward, and pay for cs and take it again....:mad:

Members don't see this ad.

Life happens. Just pick yourself up, schedule another test, get a book, study it and move on with your life. Apply to a good range of programs and try to get in. The top tier may be out but I bet you will still get in somewhere. This is a bump in the road. It happens to most of us somewhere in life either in our professional or personal life.