Would like to buy Dr Collins update section only

https://medlinkanesthesia.com/
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BH07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
does anybody know about the Dr Collins update. are they just additional questions from various questions or are they added in the 6-8 tests per section we were given from Dr Collins. Also, I wanted to know what is the most recent update available to buy?

Members don't see this ad.

I have the recent update Dr Collins materials ( Jan 2011). It is just a few pages added the whole package including various questions from each section. Do you still want to buy it?

I have the recent update Dr Collins materials ( Jan 2011). It is just a few pages added the whole package including various questions from each section. Do you still want to buy it?

How similar is the 2011 version compared to 2007 version I have.?

Members don't see this ad :)

I am still interested. do you have only the january 2011 update or do you also have the previous updates that come with it? hope to hear from you soon

I am still interested. do you have only the january 2011 update or do you also have the previous updates that come with it? hope to hear from you soon
Update not worth it...it's not like the update has some for sure info that will be on the CBT, in fact, I'm not sure why Dr. Collins does updates besides generating more $$$. Think about it. Updates are $20 each for people who have already paid $300+ for his packets...An update is nothing more than a few pages of extra material per section, I went through his Jan 2011 update in 10 minutes for ALL sections...very easy stuff and not worth going through the trouble to get.