Worst Classes!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I feel like everyone on here is so smart! All the classes I think are hard like ochem (retaking) or biochem (taking in jan) I've been getting c's :(( but here everyone's gpa is 3.0 above...how do you guys do it???

Members don't see this ad.

Get A's in the easier classes :)

I'll second that.. not everyone who gets into optometry schools has perfect grades either. I got several Cs and even one D. Like he said, do well in the easier classes, and be able to explain some of your lower grades.

Members don't see this ad :)
just take the harder ones at a community college..

don't give up hope! my GPA was below a 3.0 but i retook several classes at a community college (made sure to get a 4.0 in all these classes) and raised it to a 3.0. Opto schools look at commitment :)

don't give up hope! my GPA was below a 3.0 but i retook several classes at a community college (made sure to get a 4.0 in all these classes) and raised it to a 3.0. Opto schools look at commitment :)

thanks for all your adive and encouragement guys :) i'm applying jul 2011!~~

yeah make sure your grades show an upward trend. I got 3 Cs and an F and still kept a 3.5

just take the harder ones at a community college..

Why would a course at a CC be any easier than a course at a 4 year? If a course is required to meet certain criteria it should be just as difficult.

Instead of stereotyping community colleges, I would suggest looking at websites such as rateyourprofessor.com. I used the site for my A and P course after I made a C in it the first time through. Students are pretty honest with their lifestyle and study habbits in relation to the demands of the class and the instructor.