Worried!

bigcdady

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just applied to Illinois School of Optometry and Im nervous as hell. I just wanna know how long the decision process actually take what is the school really like. I've visited the school twice but I know that things are differnt once accepted. If accepted, what should I expect?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey, I sent my application to ICO sometime in the begining of december and i got invited for an interview the second week of january. They sent the invitation via email. I called them and schedualed an interview at the earliest possible date which was the middle of feb. i heard back from them a week after saying i was accepted. let me know if you have anymore questions

I think this thread should be moved to the Pre-Optometry section......

Anyways......I applied the beginning of November...got a reply after two weeks...Scheduled an interview a couple of weeks later......got an acceptance a week after the interview......

I believe ICO usually takes roughly 3-4 weeks to get back to you regarding an interview invitation....and they (the committee) usually meet once every couple of weeks to decide whom to give an offer to......hang in there, I know it's a stressful time...:thumbup: