Worried

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dsw320

DSW320
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello All,
I'm new and worried. I miscarried on 02/27/06 and had a D&C that same day. It was my first pregnancy and it was at 7wks but I was at 11wks. I had two normal periods after and now nothing. My period came in March (middle of march not sure of exact date) and then on April 3rd and now it's 05/26 and nothing has happened. I go to my Dr on Thursday but I am nervous b/c when I was a teen I never got a period and I was on birth control to get a period. Now, I'm nervous that I'm just not ovulating anymore like I didn't when I was younger. I'm 28 and my husband and I really want a baby and have been trying for about a year. I take my BBT everyday and took 3 pregnancy tests all a week a part and all came back negative. Any idea of what could be happening or could this just be normal? Thanks! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I would wait and talk to your Dr. We don't know your whole history and if I were you I wouldn't put much stock in what we tell you anyways. Best of luck :)

dsw320 said:
Hello All,
I'm new and worried. I miscarried on 02/27/06 and had a D&C that same day. It was my first pregnancy and it was at 7wks but I was at 11wks. I had two normal periods after and now nothing. My period came in March (middle of march not sure of exact date) and then on April 3rd and now it's 05/26 and nothing has happened. I go to my Dr on Thursday but I am nervous b/c when I was a teen I never got a period and I was on birth control to get a period. Now, I'm nervous that I'm just not ovulating anymore like I didn't when I was younger. I'm 28 and my husband and I really want a baby and have been trying for about a year. I take my BBT everyday and took 3 pregnancy tests all a week a part and all came back negative. Any idea of what could be happening or could this just be normal? Thanks! :)