Worried about MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wowlolcool1337

Reaction score
Just took my MPJE and noticed i had some repeated questions just worded differently. I was wondering if anyone ever had these happen to them and could it mean I failed if i had multiple repeated questions? or if questions are getting "easy" means youre getting more questions wrong? Everyone says youre suppose to feel like all questions are hard given the adaptive nature of the exam

Members don't see this ad.

Same thing happened to me. I’m guessing that sometimes they also try to up the game and make the questions a bit harder if you get the first one correct. If this is true, maybe we have a good chance to still pass lol

Just took my MPJE and noticed i had some repeated questions just worded differently. I was wondering if anyone ever had these happen to them and could it mean I failed if i had multiple repeated questions? or if questions are getting "easy" means youre getting more questions wrong? Everyone says youre suppose to feel like all questions are hard given the adaptive nature of the exam

Yeah everyone I talked to including myself feels like they failed the exam lol

Yeah everyone I talked to including myself feels like they failed the exam lol
I second this. The exam was poorly written IMO. Bad grammar and tons of ambiguity... if I fail, I lose my job :-( I think I’ll get my results by Monday. Will write about my experience after seeing the grade