worried about COMLEX PE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docman85

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I took PE a couple of weeks ago and have recently started to worry. I finished all pt. exams very early and completed most SOAP notes before the SOAP note time ever began. (I did 3 mo EM before taking this)

My concern is that I did OMM on 3 pts but did not spend a long time on it, only a couple of minutes. I just mainly initiated the movement and then explained what would happen next then moved on. Will this harm me? My notes were complete and I kept my exam focused each time, I am just starting to worry that I was too quick and should have spent longer on OMT.

Again I know this feeling is partly normal, I just worry because I felt fine walking out that day as all of my notes were complete and I never ran out of time, but I was able to hear the student behind me use OMT on pts that I did not. If a student fails PE, does this completely disqualify most/all interviews and make programs not rank them?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Don't have to do OMM to completion. I didn't even do OMM for a full minute. Just explain what you are doing.