World War II [Survival]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saladin

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
You know in world war II, this Jap guy was shot-down and apparently he survived and lived on a desert Island for 30 years thinking the war is still going on. I can't remember his name I'm not sure I think he was called Heria Noda, I've googled but I can't seem to find any information on him. Maybe I spelled his name incorrectly. I don't know if anyone knows here I can find a biography of him I'd really appreciate it.

Its really interesting how this one guy lived on a desert Island for 30 years an manage to avoid detection from the Americans and the Japs that were looking for him.

Sorry my English is not very good [It isn't my first language] anyway I hope you guys can make sense of my post. don't mind any typographical/geometrical errors in my post.

Regards,
Saladin

Members don't see this ad.

Saladin said:
You know in world war II, this Jap guy was shot-down and apparently he survived and lived on a desert Island for 30 years thinking the war is still going on. I can't remember his name I'm not sure I think he was called Heria Noda, I've googled but I can't seem to find any information on him. Maybe I spelled his name incorrectly. I don't know if anyone knows here I can find a biography of him I'd really appreciate it.

Its really interesting how this one guy lived on a desert Island for 30 years an manage to avoid detection from the Americans and the Japs that were looking for him.

Sorry my English is not very good [It isn't my first language] anyway I hope you guys can make sense of my post. don't mind any typographical/geometrical errors in my post.

Regards,
Saladin

Here's his name:
Shoichi Yokoi
That should help you find some info

Status
Not open for further replies.