world computer question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bowlofmushypeas

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
is there any way to have world open on windows while having a word document open and visible at the same time? I was able do this on my desktop mac, but can't figure out how to do it on my laptop..my guess is because it's a windows, but i'm not sure

Members don't see this ad.

is there any way to have world open on windows while having a word document open and visible at the same time? I was able do this on my desktop mac, but can't figure out how to do it on my laptop..my guess is because it's a windows, but i'm not sure
Press the Windows button on your keyboard and go from there.

Members don't see this ad :)
you can use alt+tab to switch between programs

or you can do what i did... you can type notes into uworld using the "notes" button for each question. then when you want to see all of your notes together or print them all, you can go to "utilities", then "notes", then "generate" or "print".

hope that helps.

you can use alt+tab to switch between programs

or you can do what i did... you can type notes into uworld using the "notes" button for each question. then when you want to see all of your notes together or print them all, you can go to "utilities", then "notes", then "generate" or "print".

hope that helps.

Is there a way to get the notes listed in the order you did them rather than by Question #? Thanks.