Work visa for US/Canada

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

muelli

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

after my degree in dentistry here in Germany (and maybe my doctorate degree), I plan to do a 2-year-course for international dentists either in Canada or in the USA in order to have an internationally accredited degree.

With this degree, what are the chances to get a work visa afterwards? Are certain areas in Canada/the US (more likely in Canada, I think) searching for dentists or do you have to be an expert in a certain field of research in order to get a visa for the US?!

The greencard would be another possibility, but pure luck... :)

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by muelli
....I plan to do a 2-year-course for international dentists either in Canada or in the USA in order to have an internationally accredited degree.....

Are DDS degrees from USA/Canada internationally accredited?
Does that means that if you get a US degree you can go directly and practice anywhere in the world without anything else as opposite with a degree from some other country?

Doub it.

I not sure whether DDS degree offered by US/CANADA is recognized in other countries. But as far as India is concerned, the DDS degree is not recognized there.

:( so this means that one might put in all that effort to get into a school ,invest tons of money and then end up in sooooooooooooooooooooo much debt , no job and no work permit (h1)?????????????