Work as a dentist in London or where else in England?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

max11

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
.Please I 'd like an advice from you, who know ..London.. and ..Uk..!.

.I decided to come to work as a dentist in ..England.., but I can't decide the city!.

.For sure I'd like london for its free time,its beauty,its international atmospheare,more flights.And actually I had thought to go to, and at least to try, London. .
.But, you know, the life cost (room, food, time and money spent out,etc., even if I'm not going to go out or to be drunk every 2 or 3 nights!) is high, even if this could be partially compensated by the higher salary, I guess..

.Besides, I NOTICED BUT I DON'T KNOW IF IT'S TRUE, the percentage on dental services that the employer/boss should give to me is usually lower than in other cities..

.Is ..London.. really so much more expensive than other cities? even living in zone 2 or 3, and without going out every night? Any observation or advice on these aspects?.

.Which one could be another big or medium city in Uk/England, nice to live, with a good "quality of life" (I mean public transportation, free time, green area, sport facilites,etc.) with a little bit of amusement?.
.For example ..Birmingham..,..Manchester..,. bristol, brighton, newcastle ,.etc. come to my mind!.
.For example I could have an opportunity in ..Birmingham.

.Thanks, Max .

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
hiii
i am in the same position
i am 23.i have study dentistry in india and i want to go in england
but i dont know how to apply and how to convert my degree
help
thnx

Last edited: