Word Association Game

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
laddoooooooooo

Members don't see this ad.

diabetes ( can`t help stay away from diseases !)

Members don't see this ad :)
Members don't see this ad :)
kaalas...is tat right?

yup it is ! lol..

black-hole

shivalrous said:
Hey shiv, you meant to say goras, but instead you said ghora (horse). Either way, you can get white versions of both. Carry on :laugh: .

power-cut !

powercut is not a word.

darkness - devil

sunny123 said:
Inferior aka background instrument = sarod

BAHHH!!AHAHHAHA :laugh:
i said sitar is awkward. then you said inferior to sitar? and then added sarode? you don't know the rules.
since his first word is inferior I will use (background) as in background instruments like the sitar...basically a tanpura. :laugh:

so sunny background is the word.

data said:
i said sitar is awkward. then you said inferior to sitar? and then added sarode? you don't know the rules.
since his first word is inferior I will use (background) as in background instruments like the sitar...basically a tanpura. :laugh:

so sunny background is the word.
Stop crying SRK wannabe. Oh wait, you're doing a good job at that, maybe you should steal some parts :laugh: .

^ I like amir khan from lagaan remember? I put up shah for you hahahahahahahahahaha

data said:
^ I like amir khan from lagaan remember? I put up shah for you hahahahahahahahahaha
I don't keep track of how many b-wood actors you like... too many to remember.

Dhun on that for a while ;)

sunny123 said:
I don't keep track of how many b-wood actors you like... too many to remember.

Dhun on that for a while ;)
every movie has SRK in it...and amir khan is in lagaan...whatother movies are there? :laugh:

nelly furtado