Woohoo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mumpu

Burninator, MD
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I took off my short white coat for the last time today. No more medical studentness ever! How freakin' unreal. Graduation is May 26, until then it's time to drink beer, buy a house, and sleep. :)

Members don't see this ad.

Mumpu said:
I took off my short white coat for the last time today. No more medical studentness ever! How freakin' unreal. Graduation is May 26, until then it's time to drink beer, buy a house, and sleep. :)

Short coats forevah!

My bottle of Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale is my holy water against the evil that is the short coat.

Members don't see this ad :)
Mumpu said:
My bottle of Stone Arrogant Bastard Ale is my holy water against the evil that is the short coat.

Alas, me and the short coat will be bonding for yet another year... All I ask is for functional pockets, and of course the "MD" on the 'ole name bar.

-PB

i burned mine :D
trust me, it needed it

PickyBicky said:
Alas, me and the short coat will be bonding for yet another year... All I ask is for functional pockets, and of course the "MD" on the 'ole name bar.

-PB

Yeah, One more year of the short coat ain't so bad.

Mumpu said:
I took off my short white coat for the last time today. No more medical studentness ever!

Does anyone else's school have a coat burning celebration, or is it an EVMS thing? :)

Mumpu said:

Best Beer Ever!!
I keep a supply of Stone in the fridge, as alas, I have the shorty coat for one more year.

Mumpu said:

Anyone know if they export this stuff to the East Coast? Too funny. :)

animation2.gif

Mumpu said:

Ahh... one of my favorite pint glasses in my collection...
I know we get it in TX, I dunno about the east coast- but you think they'd be all over something with "arrogant" in the title :p (kidding, kidding.....)

Go to their website, they list distributors there as well as companies that will ship it too you.

I know it will sound wussy but I wish they would sell the AB in regular six-packs. A bomber of that stuff can overwhelm my whee liver at times. :p