woah... MCAT prep course already!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AliZ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! I'm starting my MCAT prep course this weekend!!!! I'm planning on taking the MCAT in April. I'm nervous and excited!! This is just one more step closer to the dream!! Anyone else have their prep course underway yet? LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

Members don't see this ad.

AliZ said:
Hey guys! I'm starting my MCAT prep course this weekend!!!! I'm planning on taking the MCAT in April. I'm nervous and excited!! This is just one more step closer to the dream!! Anyone else have their prep course underway yet? LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!

What MCAT prep course are you taking? Just curious....

I'm one month behind you. I just sent a huge check to the test prep company this morning. :(

I'm nervous and excited to see if the check clears.

Members don't see this ad :)
BSChemE said:
What MCAT prep course are you taking? Just curious....

I'm taking the Princeton Review Course. I have friends who have taken Kaplan, Princeton and Berkeley. In the end I decided to go with Princeton, so far so good :)

Man....

I'm trying to teach one of those courses starting in November. Ah... to have so many sweet young innocent SDN'ers under me. It's a thing of beauty (as is the pay!).

Peterock said:
Man....

I'm trying to teach one of those courses starting in November. Ah... to have so many sweet young innocent SDN'ers under me. It's a thing of beauty (as is the pay!).

Which prep course are you trying to work with? Maybe you can give us 'sweet young innocent SDN'ers' some valuable tips :D

AliZ said:
Which prep course are you trying to work with? Maybe you can give us 'sweet young innocent SDN'ers' some valuable tips :D

Buy the AAMC tests 4-7R (from me).

Is anybody else doing Audio Osmosis? I could not fit a formal class in with work and school, but I am trying to be disciplined and use these CDs are the lecture, then listen again on the bus on the way to work.

Is anybody managing to work full-time, take post-bac classes, and do a formal (Princeton / Kaplan) course?