Withdrawing Application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

whatups

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been offered by RCSI to study medicine in 2013 and I have paid the full tuition fees.
I am wondering if I decide to withdraw my application, will I get the refund of the tuition fees?

Please help!

Members don't see this ad.

I have been offered by RCSI to study medicine in 2013 and I have paid the full tuition fees.
I am wondering if I decide to withdraw my application, will I get the refund of the tuition fees?

Please help!

I think you will get everything except your deposit back. I'm not sure though.

From what I understand there are some exceptions where you may be able to get your deposit back. (i.e. medical reasons for not attending school in September). However most cases you will lose your deposit, but they will return the tuition fees.

Members don't see this ad :)
Deposit i think it will be gone... But will i get the remaining back for sure? Because its a HUGE amount of money..

Deposit i think it will be gone... But will i get the remaining back for sure? Because its a HUGE amount of money..

You should ask Atlantic Bridge about it. It's better to do it sooner rather than later so that another applicant can get your spot in the class.

You're in a bit of a odd situation. It sounds like you're willing to attend if they refuse to issue a refund. But if you can attend, why are you interested in withdrawing from the program? Cold feet? Another offer?

And why did you pay them the entire balance if you were this unsure about attending?

Please help!

Hey OP keep us updated on your situation, good luck!