This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sullen-burger

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've realized that even though I've succeeded at my goal to get into med school, I don't feel any different. I walk into the grocery store and nobody stops to congratulate me, the employees don't offer me discounts, and strangers don't ask what tier school I got into. Where's the respect? The women? Even my friends haven't been liking my Facebook posts about how much more I'll be earning than them, and some have even deleted me calling me a "noob." I don't get any more satisfaction when cutting people off in traffic now that I'm basically a doctor. I did that when I was a nobody and liked it just the same. But more than anything, I think I just liked the idea of wearing a white coat and being respected, which I can achieve by cutting meat at the Kosher deli for Mr. Goldberg. I guess I'm trying to say that, you never know where life will take you, but that shouldn't stop you from trying to tell as many people as possible that you're better than them. And you don't need 11 years of school to do that, so I'm going to go to the b-school! What do you guys think? Am I making a mistake?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 19 users
I've realized that even though I've succeeded at my goal to get into med school, I don't feel any different. I walk into the grocery store and nobody stops to congratulate me, the employees don't offer me discounts, and strangers don't ask what tier school I got into. Where's the respect? The women? Even my friends haven't been liking my Facebook posts about how much more I'll be earning than them, and some have even deleted me calling me a "noob." I don't get any more satisfaction when cutting people off in traffic now that I'm basically a doctor. I did that when I was a nobody and liked it just the same. But more than anything, I think I just liked the idea of wearing a white coat and being respected, which I can achieve by cutting meat at the Kosher deli for Mr. Goldberg. I guess I'm trying to say that, you never know where life will take you, but that shouldn't stop you from trying to tell as many people as possible that you're better than them. And you don't need 11 years of school to do that, so I'm going to go to the b-school! What do you guys think? Am I making a mistake?

Just wait until your white coat ceremony. Post a pic of that on facebook, bro. That's when all the women will start flocking to you.

Reactions: 3 users
Why aren't you wearing your long, embroidered white coat?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)

:rofl:Love it

Reactions: 1 users
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
Gold-in-Here.jpg

Reactions: 3 users
Wait until you can get the MD license plates. I hear cutting people off is way better then

I totally forgot about those. How are these for tags:

SOB MD

DR LOL

DR BAMF

Hi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, just make an instagram and snapchat account and post your plastic surgeries and you will be drowning in the followers.
DrMiami.png

Reactions: 2 users