Wish 4th year Med students good luck tommorrow!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrJeff

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
Yup, tommorrow 3/18 is their match day. The only way that I know this is that my sister in-law is a 4th year med at Temple and finds out where she'll be doing her OB/GYN residency

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by DrJeff
Yup, tommorrow 3/18 is their match day. The only way that I know this is that my sister in-law is a 4th year med at Temple and finds out where she'll be doing her OB/GYN residency
But in fairness, they all know *whether* they matched or not, so they have at least that much peace of mind (or agony +pissed+ )

Or as my brother and his wife put it as I was talking to them tonight, in those 2 or 3 seconds when we find out tomorrow, we'll see if we're spending the next 3 to 4 years on the East Coast or the West Coast?? Just some minor mental strain there

Oh yes. I wish your sister all the luck in the world. OB/GYN huh? That is a real leap of faith given the the rotten way those folks are being treated by insurance companies and govenmental agencies these days.

Boy oh howdy, my daughter's OB/GYN did a tremendous job saving my twin grandsons last week who had to be taken two months early by C-Section because of a life threatening situation. I say God bless her and all the staff that assisted and are still assisting.