Wingate University SOP Class of 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mikeaparker

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just received my acceptance letter today! Wingate is my first choice. They have an awesome curriculum and dedicated faculty. Feel free to post here so we can get to know each other before school starts August 11th.

Mike Parker

Members don't see this ad.

Congratulations! You'll really like it :)

LoL, I am not very good at using SDN. I posted another Wingate 2012 in the wrong place. I got my acceptance letter last Tuesday. I am so very, very happy. Wingate is my top choice. I look forward to meeting all of you. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
another 2012 classmate here! :D

Congrats everyone! I've been accepted as well. Hope to see you all there in the Fall!

Congrats everyone! I got in too!! I look forward to meeting ya'll in August!

I got my letter of acceptance to Wingate this week too! I look forward to meeting everyone :D

Is it August yet?:D

I know man! I was in the area looking for apartments this weekend . . .now that was a task!! Anybody found anything yet?

Naw... pretty sure I am going to get in at The Chase though. Seems safer than Willow Glenn. I am soooo sick of undergrad I just want to get out!

I am from Valdosta , GA. It's about as far south as you can get and not be in Florida. Where are you from?

Where is everyone coming from? And is anyone looking for a roommate?

Norlina, NC

I may have to get a roommate although not knowing anyone simply scares me...I think Jean said she was going to send some housing stuff out in April. I will probably end up with a one bedroom apt. more than likely though. But just in case my profile is like this:

22 year old male...non-smoker...don't really party and usually in bed by 2am :D

Norlina, NC

I may have to get a roommate although not knowing anyone simply scares me...I think Jean said she was going to send some housing stuff out in April. I will probably end up with a one bedroom apt. more than likely though. But just in case my profile is like this:

22 year old male...non-smoker...don't really party and usually in bed by 2am :D

I am from San Jose, CA. I called Wingate and I was told the same. We should be getting more housing information sometime in April. I thought about staying on my own in a one bedroom apt but its cheaper to get a two bedroom apt and share it instead. I don't know anyone in the area and all my family is in CA. So I really do want a roommate I can trust and count on.

I am a 20 yr old female. I don't smoke, drink or party much.

I was thinking of getting a realtor to find a place for me to live. I have lived three years in the ghetto and it's time for me to live in a safer place. Hopefully a place where they don't rob you at gun point in your own parking lot. I did find this incredibly adorable duplex for $345 a couple of weeks ago, but it's about an hour away from Wingate University :(.

I am going to Wingate tomorrow to look for places to stay. I probably will just look for now and decide later. Anyone have any suggestions?

I am going to Wingate tomorrow to look for places to stay. I probably will just look for now and decide later. Anyone have any suggestions?

I recommend Chase Monroe to everyone...unless you can find a really cheap duplex or something. I've lived at Chase for 2 years, and I really like it. The apartments are a decent size (I live in a 2 bedroom), there are 2 nice pools to swim in during the summer, and it is close to a lot of restaraunts and stores. Personally, I've always felt safe (it might depend on which side you live on though ?), and I've never wanted to move. If you have a choice, pick a phase 2.

Where is everyone coming from? And is anyone looking for a roommate?

I'm from Arlington, VA. Looking for a house to rent, but I already have a wife and two big dogs!

does anyone know the name of the program that Wingate provides that allows pharmacy students to check out education programs and career informatio?

hey congrats to all who got accepted! hope ur p1 is going good so far. it is possible that you all can tell me what your stats were? :D