Willing to go anywhere for dental school

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jimmiething

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey first time posting looking for some help:
I am an american undergrad hoping to get into dental school. I have a 3.1 gpa so it is pushing it to get into a dental school in the US. I am willing to go to canada, australia, or anywhere in the world to reach my goal. I was curious what foreign programs are the easiest to get into when coming from America. I would love to hear any help I could get on the matter. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

hey first time posting looking for some help:
I am an american undergrad hoping to get into dental school. I have a 3.1 gpa so it is pushing it to get into a dental school in the US. I am willing to go to canada, australia, or anywhere in the world to reach my goal. I was curious what foreign programs are the easiest to get into when coming from America. I would love to hear any help I could get on the matter. Thanks
If you intend to practice dentistry in the US, try not venture past US, Canada, ****MAYBE Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands***. Do some thing to improve ur GPA, get killer scores on DAT..whatever it takes.
Once you do venture out, coming back in is v v challengng. The programs for Internationally Trained Dentists is v v v competitive even if you are a US citizen.:luck::thumbup: