will someone help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.Chick

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi all,

i'm preparing for part 1 NBDE..i want to know how to study the mandibular movements.(already posted in exams & licensure column by me & a few others .unfortunately no one replied & is replying)).the tutorial found in the thread was useful.but what about the maxillary & mandibular teeth contacts?like a cusp of max teeth will contact which mand tooth during a lateral excursive movement....
hoping that someone will help..
thnx in advance..

Members don't see this ad.

Dr.Chick said:
hi all,

i'm preparing for part 1 NBDE..i want to know how to study the mandibular movements.(already posted in exams & licensure column by me & a few others .unfortunately no one replied & is replying)).the tutorial found in the thread was useful.but what about the maxillary & mandibular teeth contacts?like a cusp of max teeth will contact which mand tooth during a lateral excursive movement....
thnx in advance..

Hey

If you go thru the dental decks, and Kaplan review book on the dental anatomy and occlusion section, you'll find what you're looking for. If you still need to understand it further or for more clarification, then refer to one or more of the three books recommended by ADA which are:

Ash, M and Nelson, S Wheeler’s Dental Anatomy and Occlusion Saunders
Fuller J and Denehy, G Concise Dental Anatomy and Morphology Yearbook Medical
Okeson, J Management of Temporomandibular Disorders and Occlusion Mosby

Hope that helps and good luck.

Dr.Chick said:
hi all,

thnx in advance..
I can help u a lot.mail me at [email protected]
regards,JAKE :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad :)
Dr.Chick said:
hi all,

thnx in advance..
I CAN HELP U A LOT.MAIL ME AT [email protected]
regards,JAKE

thanx a lot cheer_up & drsmartdentist