will my application be considered if NBD score reaches after deadline??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rachna

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

i just called ADA and they said they were overloaded with requests for additional score reports and it would take them 2-3 weeks to send my scores to universities!!! As ull know some of the deadlines(ucla) r sept 1...will my application be considered by the university if i send them a notarized copy of my scores and they get the official scores from ADA later or r they really strict abt receiving everything bfore the application deadline??tried to call n email them ,but no response...wat shud i do? :confused: any advice?

Members don't see this ad.

rachna said:
hey guys,

i just called ADA and they said they were overloaded with requests for additional score reports and it would take them 2-3 weeks to send my scores to universities!!! As ull know some of the deadlines(ucla) r sept 1...will my application be considered by the university if i send them a notarized copy of my scores and they get the official scores from ADA later or r they really strict abt receiving everything bfore the application deadline??tried to call n email them ,but no response...wat shud i do? :confused: any advice?

most universities told me that a photocopy is more than enough! anyway you should check with the universities

hey ramzi...

can u list these universities, so i dont bother to ask ADA to send them copies..acc to me, all d west coast schools need copies sent directly from ada...pls lemme know...thanks

Ramzi said:
most universities told me that a photocopy is more than enough! anyway you should check with the universities

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey Rachna
The best thing would be to talk to the schools and explain your problem.....some of them might ask u to send a notarized copy till the ada copy arrives...u have to talk to each school personally adn find out....some of the schools r sep 15..that should be enough time for the scores to reach....so good luck...

shlo said:
Hey Rachna
The best thing would be to talk to the schools and explain your problem.....some of them might ask u to send a notarized copy till the ada copy arrives...u have to talk to each school personally adn find out....some of the schools r sep 15..that should be enough time for the scores to reach....so good luck...

I am just thinking of taking the DAT like September--does it mean that I won't get in next year anywhere? :<! Did I screw up on date! Help--if anyone know the answer. I thought the real deadlines were like January....

hi geekyalien
the issue they are talking is about nbde and not the dat score. its the IDP not the regular program. so your deadline is till jan.......