Will I pass this time?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
N

Notanorange

Hello everyone,

So I did not pass my NAPLEX back in August and I am getting ready to take it again. Before I took both Pre-Naplexes before and the first time with minimal studying I got a 48. Then I studied more with Rxprep, the school's review and other materials. I took the Pre-Naplex after that and got a 72. I took the Naplex knowing these two scores and freaked out during the exam (I almost puked) and ended up failing with a 61.

Now I have been working which I feel has helped me a lot. I do better by hands on learning. Also I have been using Rxprep, memorang, boardvitals and I feel that they're all helping out. I took the Pre-Naplex again (because for some reason they opened it up again) and got a 75. I know that's border line but that makes me feel a little relieved about the entire situation. In your 0pinion, do you think I'll pass this time around?

Members don't see this ad.

You will this time! I've read your comment since August and I know how you feel about this Exam. (I failed Naplex on my first trial too!)
Just study hard. that's all you can do at this point.

Good luck and please let us know how you did on your exam!