Will CVS still hire a pharmacist if they previously quit as an intern?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LongStoryShort

Reaction score
Hi,

I am wondering how difficult it is to be hired as a pharmacist by CVS if you previously worked as an intern/tech for a few years, but resigned while in pharmacy school. Any input or anecdotal stories are appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I do not have any experience with this personally, but as long as you left on good terms then it should not be a problem. They probably prefer to hire people with CVS experience.

Can I ask why this is being asked in the residency portion of this forum? Just curious, if you don’t mind sharing :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, I did not realize you could post things to just "pharmacy", I thought it had to be in one of the three categories (classes, residencies, or exams) my mistake! Posted in the proper place now

Reactions: 1 user
Sorry, I did not realize you could post things to just "pharmacy", I thought it had to be in one of the three categories (classes, residencies, or exams) my mistake! Posted in the proper place now

Gotcha! I noticed you had the duplicate thread there and figured it was probably a mistake.