Will 2002 Kaplan Books and DVDs suffice?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Knicks

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Granted, they're 5 years old, but did the material change that much?

Can I still use the 2002 Kaplan Books and DVDs as my main study/review source, and still not 'miss out' on anything?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I gave my step one in july. I used the 2002 books and did rather well on the exam. Overall they're pretty much the same as the newer ones.

hmmm, thing is, this is the biggest test of my life. I don't wanna leave any stone unturned.

Where can I get the latest Kaplan books & DVDs, and how much would they cost?

Members don't see this ad :)
hmmm, thing is, this is the biggest test of my life. I don't wanna leave any stone unturned.

Where can I get the latest Kaplan books & DVDs, and how much would they cost?

Check with Kaplan. They at least sell the books as part of various packages. I don't know if they sell DVDs (kind of doubt it, for piracy reasons), but they do sell access to their DVDs at their test prep centers.

Check with Kaplan. They at least sell the books as part of various packages. I don't know if they sell DVDs (kind of doubt it, for piracy reasons), but they do sell access to their DVDs at their test prep centers.

sometimes kaplan ppl run specials....ask the center in your area.....the best package was Webprep (which includes books + online audio) + QBank + Full length exam for 9 months for $899... and there were packages just with QBank etc............but you can't get just the boks w/o buying some lind of prep material.....

Ask you class president(s) to negotiate with the kaplan center....that works well if they are assured that ppl will actually sign up (like if they knew that atleast 100 ppl will sign up they will get 1 deal and if it were 50 then some other deal etc)

DVDs I am not too sure of .... didn't use them......but I think you have to be at a center to watch them. (that means big bucks!!!) :-D

Hmmm, some people I spoke to say that I should get newer editions, while others are saying that the newer editions are practically the same as the 2002 edition that I have.

I don't know now. =-/