Wild Sviss Cheesy Scoops Presents Red WWersus Blue

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I also feel like AM is intentionally misconstruing the rules. Makes me go hmmmmm because usually she’s explaining stuff to everyone else, not the other way around

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
These are some very good points brought up by Dina. I personally think it’s hard to read Zenge or April (though I did read April correctly in both baby animals and D1 of Madagascar) and I’ve never seen wolf!samac. So all 3 of them would be okay options for me, but I’d probably prefer Samac or April because Wolf!Zenge tricked me so hard
Wait, I'm confused. Are you agreeing with Dina regarding voting for people you can read?

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Wait, I'm confused. Are you agreeing with Dina regarding voting for people you can read?
Yes. And Dina also had some good points about Samac being paranoid at end game of England. Not everyone enjoyed her as PM as much as I did

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
unelect Barks
elect Diff

I've never been team captain/mayor before, and I do have family coming into town next week, but it might be fun and I know I'm trustworthy. Not to mention random vote failed at being useful, so might as well cut my losses now.

Yes. And Dina also had some good points about Samac being paranoid at end game of England. Not everyone enjoyed her as PM as much as I did
So why are you voting for samac since she was included in the people you can't read?

• Hmm
I think there’s probably one coordinated pack.

and I’m really digging the team setup and all the effects it has. I’m really excited to see this play out.

Reactions: 4 users
So why are you voting for samac since she was included in the people you can't read?
Well I could tell she was village in the games we played together. But the problem is that I don’t have a data point from when she’s wolfing. Does that make sense? But I can probably read April the best out of the current blue team candidates.

Reactions: 1 users
Well I could tell she was village in the games we played together. But the problem is that I don’t have a data point from when she’s wolfing. Does that make sense? But I can probably read April the best out of the current blue team candidates.
Including diff?

• Hmm
Members don't see this ad :)
Including diff?
Um Diff is on red team? I can’t vote for her. Regardless, I only played for 1 day with her in Madagascar so no, I don’t feel like I can read her as well

I had a paragraph continuing to argue with AM typed out but at this point its really not worth it so i deleted it. We can address the need for coordination if/when that actual situation arises

as far as team captain, if i'm tallying right the two leading contenders on my team (diff/cubs) are players I haven't played WW with before (though cubs gets beer points). would be curious if others who have played with them have good arguments for voting that way
I can never read Barks and have been repeatedly burned by that, so I will not be voting that way.
Sunshine does sometimes get good reads early but has a hard time getting others going her way - curious how that would change in a leader role

• Hmm
I'm aware. I'm asking where the read is in relation to her.
Huh? This is what I said
So idk why you asked “including diff?” When I can’t even vote for her as mayor, regardless of my read on her.

Bob's low activity is being noted by me again.
It seems like he's currently in the process of catching up given my notifications so I'm not going to worry until he catches up

Huh? This is what I said

So idk why you asked “including diff?” When I can’t even vote for her as mayor, regardless of my read on her.
Because reads on people still matter even if they're not on your teams.

I do also want to ask if April's your best bet for accuracy out of everyone on this team though.

I had a paragraph continuing to argue with AM typed out but at this point its really not worth it so i deleted it. We can address the need for coordination if/when that actual situation arises

as far as team captain, if i'm tallying right the two leading contenders on my team (diff/cubs) are players I haven't played WW with before (though cubs gets beer points). would be curious if others who have played with them have good arguments for voting that way
I can never read Barks and have been repeatedly burned by that, so I will not be voting that way.
Sunshine does sometimes get good reads early but has a hard time getting others going her way - curious how that would change in a leader role
ok so they both played in the last game, Cubs subbed into a wolf role and was good at that, Diff was village and played really well before getting killed. I think everyone had Diff in their village lean piles early on, and I think that she could be relatively straightforward to read this game based on that, so I'd be more comfortable voting for her over Cubs.

• Wow

Diff has an incredibly easy time getting herself village read. cubs has the opposite issue.

unvote sunny
vote diff

• Wow

I just found differentiating to be obviously village AND impressive last game from spectating. I haven’t actually played with Cubs or differentiating.

Last edited:
Because reads on people still matter even if they're not on your teams.

I do also want to ask if April's your best bet for accuracy out of everyone on this team though.
April or Cray probably. Samac and Pleasy would be next after them. Everyone else on blue team I’m pretty hit and miss on.

April or Cray probably. Samac and Pleasy would be next after them. Everyone else on blue team I’m pretty hit and miss on.
Okay. I guess I'm surprised you opted for samac then when April is also on the board but I'll see how this plays out.

• Hmm
@Dinashadow i see you laugh reacting my posts. You know where I’m more hilarious? In PMs
Alright Samac, I’ll make a deal with you. If you vote for me, I’ll open my PM with you.

• Haha
  • Hmm
No I framed it as a joke, but I’m serious. It’s a mechanic I e not seen before

THE MOTHER ****ER WOULDNT DIE I GOT SO PARANOID

Here’s the real election, I’ll give up team leader.

Samac for Pm partner. I can’t yeet the people on my team and ask dubz, I’m a great choice! :heckyeah:

I just expected more from you after we had wolfed together in ggoats 😭

I would've enjoyed it more if I hadn't been completely honest and open about everything to her in PM and then she turned around and voted for me despite the fact I had been pushing and voting wolves all game lol

The betrayal was real :(

@Dinashadow i see you laugh reacting my posts. You know where I’m more hilarious? In PMs

I'll think about it but I do think it's more advantageous to spread the PMs out versus everyone converging on one person.

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Also I'm in the middle of nowhere and have spotty internet atm. So if I keep popping in and out that's why

• Care
Adding a thought to Dina's post about who to vote blue leader, I adore samac but I think she's a little too chaotic for team leader for my taste. I'm on April bc of personal bias rn but I think I'd also be chill w Dina (makes great points and I think she'd be good at synthesizing any info she gets) or zenge. Zenge a little less so bc he was such a good woof but i don't wanna give that too much weight bc i have no evidence he's woofing rn

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Enigma most villagey read for me so far. Earlier dialogue trying to figure out game set up/mechanics/objectives seemed a genuine attempt to be helpful, despite all that being pretty meaningless at the moment with no way to confirm much of anything.

Oh are you handing out bribes now?
I mean, since we’re not sure what the role actually entails and it seems like all she really wants are the PMs anyway, it seems like a fair offer.

• Hmm
I just expected more from you after we had wolfed together in ggoats 😭

I would've enjoyed it more if I hadn't been completely honest and open about everything to her in PM and then she turned around and voted for me despite the fact I had been pushing and voting wolves all game lol

The betrayal was real :(

I'll think about it but I do think it's more advantageous to spread the PMs out versus everyone converging on one person.
It’s a good idea. I promise.

edited to add: I was confident in you and then LiS didn’t die and I went full on PANICK

• Care
  • Hmm
Adding a thought to Dina's post about who to vote blue leader, I adore samac but I think she's a little too chaotic for team leader for my taste. I'm on April bc of personal bias rn but I think I'd also be chill w Dina (makes great points and I think she'd be good at synthesizing any info she gets) or zenge. Zenge a little less so bc he was such a good woof but i don't wanna give that too much weight bc i have no evidence he's woofing rn
Why not add a little *~*spice*~*

Edit: nah I’m good with Zenge over april. At least I’ve correctly wolf read him before, April is an enigma to me.

• Sad
Unvote Samac

vote April

• Love
Okay. I guess I'm surprised you opted for samac then when April is also on the board but I'll see how this plays out.
Samac has clearly taken herself out of the running now, but I liked her as mayor in previous games. I probably felt a bit more connected to her in England because of our PMs, so I didn’t have the same aversion to her leadership that Dina had. I’m okay with April as mayor because I can read her relatively well.
Since Zenge woofed in baby animals and completely tricked me, I don’t think I deserve a spot in the Zenge reading membership club.

• Care
I'm still really upset about the name of this thread.

• Haha