General Admissions & OTCAS Widener OTD program interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nintendoqueen1

Reaction score
Hello has anyone interviewed at widener? Just looking for some advice on how it is

Members don't see this ad.

I received an email for a virtual interview! Will you be interviewing as well??

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello has anyone interviewed at widener? Just looking for some advice on how it is
I interviewed a few months ago! It was a really pleasant interview. It was a small group interview with a few faculty members and then a Q&A with current students. I just made sure to ask lots of questions and seem as engaged as possible. None of the questions were tricky or hard to answer. Good luck with your interview!

Reactions: 1 user
I interviewed a few months ago! It was a really pleasant interview. It was a small group interview with a few faculty members and then a Q&A with current students. I just made sure to ask lots of questions and seem as engaged as possible. None of the questions were tricky or hard to answer. Good luck with your interview!
Thank you for the advice! Did you end up accepting the offer?

I have a virtual interview with them tomorrow! How long did it take them to notify you if you had gotten in? Also, how do you feel about the location of the school?? I’ve been trying to learn more about Chester because I heard it’s not the best city

Hi! I had an interview with Widener a few months ago. What we did was a zoom meeting and they gave a short presentation about their school. We then did a group interview with 3 teachers and a few other applicants. They asked a question and we each had a chance to answer the same question. We then went into another breakout group with current students to be able to ask them questions. I answered the questions with the best of my ability and made sure I asked the students at least 2 questions.

I got accepted to Widener about two weeks after the interview! I dont know much about Chester, but I drove around the campus itself and it looks nice on campus.

I hope this helps.

Reactions: 1 users
Hi! I had an interview with Widener a few months ago. What we did was a zoom meeting and they gave a short presentation about their school. We then did a group interview with 3 teachers and a few other applicants. They asked a question and we each had a chance to answer the same question. We then went into another breakout group with current students to be able to ask them questions. I answered the questions with the best of my ability and made sure I asked the students at least 2 questions.

I got accepted to Widener about two weeks after the interview! I dont know much about Chester, but I drove around the campus itself and it looks nice on campus.

I hope this helps.
Nice! I had my interview already and just very anxious about hearing back. I actually went today to drive around the campus it’s soooo spread out! I was suprised. If you go there would you stay at the hub? It’s this off campus housing that’s literally next to widener. Also have you accepted your decision? How much is widener too? I don’t see it on their website lol

Nice! I had my interview already and just very anxious about hearing back. I actually went today to drive around the campus it’s soooo spread out! I was suprised. If you go there would you stay at the hub? It’s this off campus housing that’s literally next to widener. Also have you accepted your decision? How much is widener too? I don’t see it on their website lol
I currently live in South Jersey, so I will just be commuting, its like 45 min. I did accept, I really liked everyone I interviewed with and the faculty. I think it will be a really good fit. I also got in USciences, but it is super expensive.

It is 111 credits for the Widener OTD and costs 1053 per credit.

I have an interview with Salus, and havent heard from Jefferson or Gwynedd Mercy yet, but even if I got in to any of the other ones I am pretty sure I will not change my mind.

Last edited:
I’m so excited I just received my acceptance from widener!! Does anyone know what the summer schedule will look like? How many days and times?

I’m so excited I just received my acceptance from widener!! Does anyone know what the summer schedule will look like? How many days and times?
Congratulations! Still waiting to hear from them. I know when someone asked in the interview they said the summer semester includes anatomy and an intro to OT class

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations! Still waiting to hear from them. I know when someone asked in the interview they said the summer semester includes anatomy and an intro to OT class
You should be hearing back soon i believe we were in the same interview

Thank you!! I will be ☺️ How about you??
I have another interview but I’m really liking everything about the program. Im about 90 percent sure I will be attending. I’m going next
Weekend to Visit the campus.

I am also very curious as to what the schedule will be like this summer. Congrats to everyone else who got in! I am excited to meet you all!

I am also very curious as to what the schedule will be like this summer. Congrats to everyone else who got in! I am excited to meet you all!
Same! I emailed them asking since I’m coming all the way from LA lol so I want to know when we start classes to kind of get a timeline.

Same! I emailed them asking since I’m coming all the way from LA lol so I want to know when we start classes to kind of get a timeline.
Wow, you’re moving across country that’s really cool. That’s great you emailed them please let me know what they say.

Wow, you’re moving across country that’s really cool. That’s great you emailed them please let me know what they say.
Orientation begins June 1st! & they will be sending out an email in the spring with a more clear schedule of class start dates ☺️ & yessss it’s a huge move!! but I’m praying for the best !!

Orientation begins June 1st! & they will be sending out an email in the spring with a more clear schedule of class start dates ☺️ & yessss it’s a huge move!! but I’m praying for the best !!
I just sent my deposit to reserve my seat! I'll join the Facebook group. Thanks for creating it.

I couldnt find the group, is it public? Would love to join and meet you all!
4E21FF78-C0B7-4928-9D45-B8B8760A74C9.jpeg

Idk if this helps finding it maybe?? It’s private to access, but public to find if that makes sense !

Status
Not open for further replies.