Why...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Idiopathic

Newly Minted
Lifetime Donor
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
are my scores not back yet? Anyone else test on 6/18 not get their scores back?

Members don't see this ad.

that is odd that you did not get your scores back yet. our school rep said they got scores from all tester till 6/23 back on the 14th... maybe a fluke... theyre probably busy creating a new numerical scale for you since you were off the chart... I wouldnt worry about it :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Idiopathic,

I feel your pain... I took mine on 6/4 and boyfriend took his on 6/3 and we're STILL WAITING!!! Website says mailed on 7/14...I've checked the mailbox like three times today already, I even requested them to be sent again. And, our school (NSUCOM) doesn't get our scores so I can't even beg them... :eek:

trust me, I'm ready to rip all of my hair out in frustration..... hang in there! :oops:

PalCareGrl

You sound just like I did a few weeks ago. :D

I'm in a neighboring state, and the nbme took their sweet time releasing our scores as well. Discrimination, I say! ;)

At my school (UHS aka KCUMB) the registrar was able to pull our USMLE scores up on-line. I am sure your school has that capability too. I took the exam on the 19th and have already received my scores. My friend took hers on the 21st and she got her scores back as well.

DrSmiles said:
At my school (UHS aka KCUMB) the registrar was able to pull our USMLE scores up on-line. I am sure your school has that capability too. I took the exam on the 19th and have already received my scores. My friend took hers on the 21st and she got her scores back as well.

My school told me no dice, that they had no need to pull them up...of course, over 50% of our class took the damn thing, so maybe they do have a need.

Regardless, the site says my score went out today. Cross my fingers for me...

Idiopathic said:
My school told me no dice, that they had no need to pull them up...of course, over 50% of our class took the damn thing, so maybe they do have a need.

Regardless, the site says my score went out today. Cross my fingers for me...

are you a DO studenet?

hey idiopathic- are you waiting for the scores in the mail or just waiting for them to be released? i too am waiting...

We're all pulling for you and are anxiously awaiting your high score!!!