Why is it so hard for young Black Pre-med/ Med student/ MD women to date?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dahling

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
:hello:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It's not. Find a boy roughly as attractive as you and say hi

Reactions: 1 user
lol dont judge me , it was a slow day at work

[
[

Last edited:
The real answer: It's not.

You're making it so much more complicated than it really is. Don't let being "pre-med" define you. I find that a lot of the other black girls at my school who are pre-med or very career focused make sure to let everyone know that they are pre-med/grad school bound and therefore they are strong, independent, etc... (you know that whole stereotype). Just relax, be social so you can meet people, then meet those people's friends, and then eventually you will find someone you like who also likes you back! But seriously, don't make pre-med your whole identity. You're way more than that! Have other hobbies, don't talk about studying/how hard it is to be a pre-med too much (no one really cares haha), be a fun person to be around, be sweet, and try to look your best when appropriate. Also remember, not everyone is in a relationship, so don't think pre-meds are the only ones that are single.
You'll run into the right person in due time. It's worked out great for me so I know it can be done without much effort! :)

Reactions: 1 users
Turn off the premedosity and just be a girl for a bit, you'll be fine

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk