Why Is India Forum So Boring?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

data

1K Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
CAUSE IT AIN'T SUNNY HERE ANYMORE :mad:

Members don't see this ad.

data said:

aww you guys are like, attached at the hip. shoo shweett! :p

yeah but for real, this india forum is getting pretty lame.

Do u guys have anything to add to make it interesting ?? <------- this wud b a better option !

Members don't see this ad :)
nokia said:
Do u guys have anything to add to make it interesting ?? <------- this wud b a better option !
Who the hell are you? You newbies made this forum so freaking lame. LOSER!! :p

Sunny wanders in on this thread, only to see tumbleweeds rolling across, and hear crickets in the background. Sunny walks back out.

sunny123 said:
Sunny wanders in on this thread, only to see tumbleweeds rolling across, and hear crickets in the background. Sunny walks back out.
I waited 1/2 hr for this crap? come on type more. Even pakorah came back for you. :D

image0027la.jpg

sunny was about to leave... but i shot him..

Yo man, I'm like 50 cent... "I get rich or die tryin" hehehehe

Who the hell are you? You newbies made this forum so freaking lame. LOSER!!

let`s see in what oil this pakorah has been made .....so far so oily .....eeek. ;-)

with all us indian pre-meds you'd think that this forum wouldnt be so lame

Ron Mexico said:
with all us indian pre-meds you'd think that this forum wouldnt be so lame

what's with this "mexico" in your nick, i thought you were mexican lol

nokia said:
let`s see in what oil this pakorah has been made .....so far so oily .....eeek. ;-)
that must be the saddest joke i have ever seen. Are you related to meetlife? :laugh: :laugh:

Members don't see this ad :)
brown people just are boring. it's in our blood to be boring. :rolleyes: :p :D

saffronrain said:
brown people just are boring. it's in our blood to be boring. :rolleyes: :p :D
No I think it is because there are too many americans here and not enough canadians. sunny and I haven't been coming that often. that was it. I think we gave too much responsibilty to saffronrain. Obviously that was a flop. ;)

data said:

My honest thinking is that people on the India forum tend to discuss alot less about medicine than the other national forums do....

It's not really motivating for an Indian student, be him in India or be him in the US. Ironically though, there's so much one can discuss as an Indian pursuing medicine e.g life as an Indian med student, does ure family push u into this just cuz their friends kids are doing the same and getting alotta respect?, why are u doing it really?...for the same reason ure first generation parents think u should do it or some other reason?.. has the way ur family friends behaved with you changed ever since they got to know ure doing medicine?...lots more.....

There are more questions for students from the US coming to India like...do ppl back at home tend to look down on you and judge u just cuz u had to come to India for med school? ......ect. etc.

I'm sure everyone else can come up with lots more than this.

Peace.

Souvik Sen.

^ You speak english?
zakonnice12ir.jpg

zakonnice28jh.jpg

zakonnice30tz.jpg

^ aww...thats kinda funny....
anyways...guys and gals...howz it going....
I haven't paid a visit to sdn in a while....
i c that people are complaining abt the forum being too boring...!
and i see pakora hasn't changed her ways or her same old "looser" shout-outs
now come on...brown people are not boring...BTW why say "brown" ? all indian people are not brown....some use Fair and Lovely.. :p :D :laugh:
and data...come on man! canadians are funnier that americans? now where did you hear that...? come on now....but you do put in a lot of work in finding funny pics for us.... :)

hopeful05 said:
now come on...brown people are not boring...BTW why say "brown" ? all indian people are not brown....some use Fair and Lovely.. :p :D :laugh:
and data...come on man! canadians are funnier that americans? now where did you hear that...? come on now....but you do put in a lot of work in finding funny pics for us.... :)
Mike Myers
Jim Carrey
Martin Sheen
John Candy

All funny CANADIANS :p Everyone knows that Canadians are funny, and the Americans down there pay good money to hear our jokes. Ever heard of the Montreal Comedy festival? Its filled with Canadian comedians AND American comedians trying to make it big in the business.

hopeful05 said:
The looser shoutouts are what makes this place boring :D

Nice to see you've come back.

sunny123 said:
Mike Myers
Jim Carrey
Martin Sheen
John Candy

All funny CANADIANS :p Everyone knows that Canadians are funny, and the Americans down there pay good money to hear our jokes. Ever heard of the Montreal Comedy festival? Its filled with Canadian comedians AND American comedians trying to make it big in the business.
Hey Sunny-boy, you forgot about Russel Peters!! He's Canadian too!!

okay so instead of starting a diff. thread.. i just thought i'd ask my question here:

when you guys shadow doctors, how long do you do it for? I mean, how long each day? couple of hours? i'm not sure if i should be there for 4-5 hours or just 3 if i'm starting... let me know please! :)

saffronrain said:
okay so instead of starting a diff. thread.. i just thought i'd ask my question here:

when you guys shadow doctors, how long do you do it for? I mean, how long each day? couple of hours? i'm not sure if i should be there for 4-5 hours or just 3 if i'm starting... let me know please! :)
I did go on rounds with my uncle, so that ended up being for the whole day, every day, for 2 weeks. I didn't include this on my app cause I shadowed a relative.....

Anyways, it would depend on your schedule. If you got the time, then try doing it for 4 hours (otherwise go for the min. of 3).

sunny123 said:
I did go on rounds with my uncle, so that ended up being for the whole day, every day, for 2 weeks. I didn't include this on my app cause I shadowed a relative.....

Anyways, it would depend on your schedule. If you got the time, then try doing it for 4 hours (otherwise go for the min. of 3).

cool! thanks.

Pakorah said:
The looser shoutouts are what makes this place boring :D

Nice to see you've come back.

is that really u pakora...i expected a whole lot of diff response from you...but hey..thanks... :) ;)

sunny123 said:
Mike Myers
Jim Carrey
Martin Sheen
John Candy

okay...have it your way....
i had no idea of this genetic advantage that canadians had :p