Why doest someone press the issue with the california board of pharmacy?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vardenafil

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i just took the cpje. and now i have to wait 3 months for my results? that is asinine. it shouldnt take 3 months to grade your cpje especially if it is all online. i took the nevada test got my results in 7 days. took the utah test got my results in 30 days. 3 months? your kidding right? why do they have to wait until 300 testers complete the exam before they release the results? are they trying to slow the influx of new pharmacist into the state? i have a funny feeling if an MD or a DO had to wait 3 months to get their test results something would be done about the situation rather quickly. where is the California pharmacist association in all of this? do they not care? i wish someone would stand up to the board and make things happen.

Members don't see this ad.

i just took the cpje. and now i have to wait 3 months for my results? that is asinine. it shouldnt take 3 months to grade your cpje especially if it is all online. i took the nevada test got my results in 7 days. took the utah test got my results in 30 days. 3 months? your kidding right? why do they have to wait until 300 testers complete the exam before they release the results? are they trying to slow the influx of new pharmacist into the state? i have a funny feeling if an MD or a DO had to wait 3 months to get their test results something would be done about the situation rather quickly. where is the California pharmacist association in all of this? do they not care? i wish someone would stand up to the board and make things happen.

When I took the old much harder California Board years ago, CA only tested twice a year..June and January. I think it took 2 to 3 months to get my results then. If you flunked...then you had to wait until next Jan to retake it..

Why don't you stand up to the board and make things happen? Why didn't you stand up to the board the past 4 years while you were in school? Because it didn't matter to you much then. Why would I and other licensed RPh really give much care.. ? It makes no difference to us now.

it can be annoying to wait for results so long specially that in Virginia you have them immediately after finishing test, good luck though,

I was reading the CA Pharmacy Law book, and i wouldnt be surprised if the CA BOP ditched the naplex and went back to the old clinical exam that was administered twice a year. According to the law book the CPJE testing format is up for review by the end of this year, it has been five years since they implemented cpje and naplex. Just judging by all these QA reviews they have been doing i wouldnt be surprised